'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

FSU & UF with a total of 2 recruits out of Dade & Broward. Golden locked that down. State of Miami is back.
pimp.gif
Stop it.

Morelike outside of Bush, Brown and Howard and a few others, none of these dude had legitimate offers from the big 3. The 2 best WR's from out there went out of state. 2012 class wasn't as strong down there as usual. Class of 2012 overall for the stated was down. Bet you will see higher #'s in the 2013 class. FSU already has 2 commits from Broward/Dade for the 2013 class.

So nobody wanted Jelani, Hamilton, Flowers, and Duke....okay sir.
laugh.gif

We're coming off a 6-6 year with looming NCAA sanctions. It's only going to get worse for y'all from here on out. Only reason yall MIGHT do better in 2013 is because we'll have less scholarships available.

But don't worry i'm sure there will be some decent leftovers from the kids we decide not to take.

Plus we dominated Tampa too.
laugh.gif
Miami, 5. UF, 2. FSU, 1.

Does Ereck Flowers have a UF offer? I think not.

Of course everyone wanted Duke, what kinda question is that ?
laugh.gif

Y'all landed like 50 kids, I would hope y'all out numbered everyone in the major parts of that state
laugh.gif

Franklin is such a piece of dino****
"@jefflockridge: Franklin tells crowd that commits who decommitted (Josh Dawson) were "not men of honor" & "not men of integrity".

yet he flipped a kid that was committed to UNC for months...

^Mad @ what?

UF landed Daniel McMillian and James Hearns today.

Likely to add Taj Williams and Reggis Davis as well.

^ Dre, I'm assuming he's referring to Les' recent comments about Kiel. "He did not necessarily have the chest and the ability to lead a program. Just so you know." While I'm addressing you, is there any concern that Winston goes anywhere else but FSU? I know Darby was the wildcard and Jameis is supposedly waiting until Friday or even Monday, but you never know with these kids until the signed LOI is in and delivered. 
When are Diggs and Neal planning to announce their intentions? 

^ Gotcha. Had a JHC moment like Georgia fans with that extra day. 
laugh.gif

To answer my own question, Diggs is currently visiting College Park for Maryland's basketball game against UNC. Danny O'Brien will do his best to court him. I still think Stefon is tO$U or Florida. He's planning to sign Friday, February 10th either way.

I have no clue about Neal. He isn't even done taking official visits yet, but it's good to see the young man taking his time with the recruiting process and not rushing or switching commitments a million times like another fellow recruit in this class on the West Coast. However, I will be upset if Urban turned down Davonte' to hold out a spot for Diggs, then have Stefon end up a Gator after everything. 

in south florida, its Miami, Tennessee then the rest of the schools get left overs ...

*benny hill slaps the other twerp schools

laugh.gif
 @ that gif. War Damn Eagle, Chick Fil A!
Oh and 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Les calling out Kiel. 
pimp.gif
 @ the table playing 'flip cup' at the LSU Signing Day Party.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

What is Diggs' timetable?

Wants to go to the Maryland vs UNC game this week then decide. Latest rumor is the Maryland visit is a courtesy.

RFr WR Sanford Seay released from UGA for stealing $500 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

A Freshman CB was also released, haven't heard a name yet tho. 
frown.gif
 All our Freshman DB's are the goods. One of em is a 'crip' too..

Louisiana Tech RB found dead 
tired.gif
 R.I.Paradise

Tennessee is no factor in SoFla
laugh.gif

The u can keep the "state of Miami" and leave the rest of the state to us.

J Green good looking out homie
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom