'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

This dude Michael Dyer
laugh.gif

kid hasn't been right since he went to LR Christian
30t6p3b.gif

Heard that some losers are writing an expose on high school athletes and all the childish stuff they say on twitter and facebook.... Have to love people trying to be like Wetzel with insignificant stuff like this.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Read that A&M over this process had 19 decommits and their class still rounded out pretty well.

Pretty nice job by their staff.
We also managed to have quite a few commitments last fewer than a week (especially with the Louisiana boys).

Beaty came in and played a big role in getting Devante Harris, Sabian Holmes, Thomas Johnson, Ed Pope, and Edmund Ray in less than a month. I'm excited to see what he can do in the Metroplex area over the course of a full year.

But of course, none of it really matters unless we win...and I'm not too sure about our chances of doing that next season...

Neal had a chance early on to ride with osu. He didnt want to commit early and he ended up getting left after trying to commit this week. The staff feels really good about were they are with Diggs but if they dont get him they'll just bank the scholly.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

FSU & UF with a total of 2 recruits out of Dade & Broward. Golden locked that down. State of Miami is back.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I also believe that taking sports off and using the .tv will also work.
Top 5 realistic wishlist for your school as of today????

1. LT Logan Tuley-Tillman

2. WR - Laquan Treadwell

3. RB Ty Issac

4. DT Darius Latham

5. LB Dorian ODaniel

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Jenn Brown was on UO's campus this morning. Took a pic of Chip's office. Place is swagged out 

123834_la.jpg
laugh.gif
All that "swag" couldn't even pull a top-15 recruiting class.
my guy, i put my faith in the evaluation of the coaching staff. if some arbitrary recruiting ranking from a few websites is what it takes to be good, then a lot of schools would be better.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I also believe that taking sports off and using the .tv will also work.
Top 5 realistic wishlist for your school as of today????

1. LT Logan Tuley-Tillman

2. WR - Laquan Treadwell

3. RB Ty Issac

4. DT Darius Latham

5. LB Dorian ODaniel
Throw another WR in there at the moment. This one is on Sugar Shane.
Haven't heard much about O'Daniel. I would think that there is a legit shot at Michael Hutchings? Hoke needs to shake the dust off the Cali ties. Not sure about his interest in local schools though.

So Diamond is going to "shock the world" today? Maybe, hopefully that means he's a big Juwan Howard fan.

Also Michigan offered a 6'5 WR out of ohio yesterday, Jaron Dukes.  Sam Webb seems to think he'd be committed but the staff wants him to visit first.  Plus theres the kid in Texas, Ateman(?) who sounds like he's really interested.  2013 will get the skill players we didnt get in 2012.

^ A half Oz of Loud?

Syracuse will be in the Atlantic division of the ACC (FSU, Clemson, Wake, NC State, Boston College, Maryland)
Pitt will be in the coastal division of the ACC (VT, UVA, Miami, UNC, Georgia Tech, Duke)

Good stuff with Jameis, Dre. Heard he was actively persuading other recruits to join him in Tallahassee as well. 
Where does everyone think Diamond will end up? I'm happy we flipped Dodson, but also wish Diamond didn't drop tO$U from his final four choices. My guess: 1) Auburn 2) Wisconsin 3) Arkansas 4) Michigan. Speaking of the Wolverines, big vote of confidence for Flood and RU to prevent Muller from flipping to AA. 
Those asking about Stefon Diggs, he's planning to announce next Friday, February 10th. I still think Diggs is Ohio State's to lose, with Florida a close second. The in-state Maryland visit yesterday was a mere formality and Diggs' team is wise to complete their due diligence. 

What does that mean for Neal, Oklahoma or Arizona? I'll go Sooners. 

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by University of Nike

6 wins.
Your success is dependent on a certain team's NCAA sanctions.

6 wins.
At the end of the day you guys won just as many national titles as we did last season.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Good stuff with Jameis, Dre. Heard he was actively persuading other recruits to join him in Tallahassee as well. 
Where does everyone think Diamond will end up? I'm happy we flipped Dodson, but also wish Diamond didn't drop tO$U from his final four choices. My guess: 1) Auburn 2) Wisconsin 3) Arkansas 4) Michigan. Speaking of the Wolverines, big vote of confidence for Flood and RU to prevent Muller from flipping to AA. 
Those asking about Stefon Diggs, he's planning to announce next Friday, February 10th. I still think Diggs is Ohio State's to lose, with Florida a close second. The in-state Maryland visit yesterday was a mere formality and Diggs' team is wise to complete their due diligence. 

What does that mean for Neal, Oklahoma or Arizona? I'll go Sooners. 

Diamond sounding more and more like Auburn.... He has kept quiet but no good vibes from any of the Michigan sites.... Alex Kozan could be the backup plan and that is still 50/50 with Auburn.... Kozan would be suited to play Center which is what this team needs after Molk.... Not really sweating either guy

Originally Posted by dreClark

^ A half Oz of Loud?

Syracuse will be in the Atlantic division of the ACC (FSU, Clemson, Wake, NC State, Boston College, Maryland)
Pitt will be in the coastal division of the ACC (VT, UVA, Miami, UNC, Georgia Tech, Duke)
Nice.  We still have an easy road to the ACC Championship.  I know that's kinda like bragging about !$#+%*% a blind fat girl but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom