12 pictures of death row inmates last meal vol. What Would You Get?

John Gacy knew how to do it
pimp.gif

As for what Id eat

-Wendy's Avocado Bacon Supreme

-Fries with chicken salt from my local takeaway

-Big bottle of mountain dew

-Mom's seafood pasta

-Grandma's meat loaf

-Hot sauce

-Deep fried sweet chili prawns from my local

-Chocolate brownie

-Lobster tail

Peanut butter sandwich - I'm severly allergic to peanuts so I'd eat this last to die on my own terms and laugh as I slowly die of anaphalactic shock
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I love Pho like the next asian but as a last meal, no way. I am eating some kobe beef or something like that. Perhaps a turkey to give me that food coma or something.

Son I dare you to read Jeffrey Dahmer's wikipedia page. He makes Gacy's crimes seem like stealing someone's milk money.

Reading it now. Crazy to see the symptoms he had whether it was drinking alcohol during school, parents being divorced and borderline personality disorder are things you can find in any kid. Pretty nutty though, especially things like this:

For a total of two weeks following Tuomi's murder, Dahmer retained the victim's head wrapped in a blanket. After two weeks, Dahmer boiled the head in a mixture of Soilex and bleach in an effort to retain the skull, which he then used as stimulus for masturbation. Eventually, the skull was rendered too brittle by this bleaching process and was also pulverized and disposed of.

Yall never seen the Dahmer documentaries / movies?

I never wanna read up on that mess again. I can't stomach **** like that

I legit got a little depressed reading Dahmer's. Just knowing there are people out there like him. Dude injected acid and boiling water into the brains of his conscious victims in attempt to turn them into walking zombies so he could have his way with them 
sick.gif

When asked as to why he had preserved a total of 7 skulls and the entire skeletons of two victims, Dahmer stated he had been in the process of constructing a private altar  of victims' skulls which he had intended to adorn upon the black table located in his living room and upon which he had photographed the bodies of many of his victims. This display of skulls was to be adorned at each side with the complete skeletons of Ernest Miller and Oliver Lacy. The four severed heads found in his kitchen were to be removed of all flesh and used in this altar, as was the skull of at least one future victim. Incense sticks  were to be placed at each end of the black table, above which Dahmer intended to place a large blue lamp with extending blue globe lights.[sup][164][/sup]  The entire construction was to be placed before a window covered with a black, opaque shower curtain, in front of which Dahmer intended to sit in a black leather chair.[sup][164][/sup]

When asked in a November 18, 1991 interview who the altar was dedicated to, Dahmer replied, "Myself ... It was a place where I could feel at home." He further described his intended altar as a "place for meditation," from where he believed he could draw a sense of power.[sup][[/sup]

Super Burrito or Nachos, Cold Stone Ice Cream, and a Ice Cold Sweet Tea. :smokin

Word, dudes is getting murked by firing squad, in this day and age? What state is responsible for that nonsense?...:lol:

When asked if he had a last statement, he replied, "Yes, I do."I hope that one day we can . I’ve been praying all day for Carl Levin’s wife to drive the bitterness from her heart because that bitterness that’s in her heart will send her to Hell just as surely as any other sin.....

Reading the last testaments of some of these criminals from that link this one was crazy the thought process of these criminals is crazy.

Killed the cop to avoid being arrested for raping a 3 year old and had the nerve to say that to his wife . The human mind is a crazy thing.

Read the "offender information" for the first 35 offenders and the theme common to all of them, heinous crimes aside, was the fact that they all lacked in higher education (some dropped out in middle school, some got as far as 12th grade).

Makes me wonder just how many of those offenders could've have been saved--could've achieved a better outcome in life--had they been afforded the educational opportunities.

All that human potential lost; all that human capital wasted. Really saddening, man...:smh:

Pulled pork and ribs plate from Oklahoma Joe's in KC:

And some Shorty & Wags in Minneapolis type wings:

Read the "offender information" for the first 35 offenders and the theme common to all of them, heinous crimes aside, was the fact that they all lacked in higher education (some dropped out in middle school, some got as far as 12th grade).

Makes me wonder just how many of those offenders could've have been saved--could've achieved a better outcome in life--had they been afforded the educational opportunities.

All that human potential lost; all that human capital wasted. Really saddening, man...
mean.gif

I noticed this too, man.

bunch of unanswered "what if's" 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom