12 pictures of death row inmates last meal vol. What Would You Get?

even though you're about to die it is cool that you can get any meal you want... like let me get that cambodian breast milk on the side with my meal... thanks

I haven't seen it, was it any good?

I did read about David Berkowitz doing damage with his .44 bulldog but it seemed almost as senseless acts of violence due to someone having a mental breakdown rather than a natural born killer/long time psychopath. Meh...
Summer of Sam was pretty whack. It was more about how the situation affected NY than it was about the actual serial killings. It has all of the typical Spike Lee goomba actors he recycles in all of his films.

My last meal would be:

- 15" Philly chicken, bacon w/cheese, no hot/sweet pepper, w/onion - from the Philly Cheesesteak Shop.

- Large order of onion rings w/ranch.

- 10-piece hot wings from KFC w/hot sauce.

- Lobster tail w/garlic butter dipping sauce.

- Creme brulee followed by a Newport cigarette for dessert :smokin

I WOULD GO IN!!!!

:lol: damn I'm hungry its almost lunch time...

Last edited:
Summer of Sam was pretty whack. It was more about how the situation affected NY than it was about the actual serial killings. It has all of the typical Spike Lee goomba actors he recycles in all of his films.

Wow, I just read the synopsis of the film and its definitely not what I had in mind. :lol: Berkowitz's story wasn't that interesting anyway. EZpass.

nike-sneaker-sweet-enough-eat.w654.jpg

"see you in your worst nightmares" would be my last thing I would say to someone I hate that was watching me die.

#1 they gave her that mcdonalds apple pie tho. They couldn't even get the 2 for a dollar, cheap *****.
That'd be funny if she requested a McDonalds apple pie though and she thought it was gonna be the fried ones like they had back when she was on the outside.

Last edited:
Chili Verde Enchiladas

Spanish Rice

Beans

Large Horchata

Vanilla Coke

Baked BBQ Lays

6 piece from Popeyes

4 piece nuggets and fries from McDs

Mashed Potatoes and gravy 

Vanilla Shake from DicksDrive-In

and a glass of water 

Last edited:
Plate of oxtail , rice and peas, fried plantains, warm cocoa bread, 4 champagne colas , some Hennessy and a jerk chicken thigh .

Shrimp Gumbo from Pappadeaux
2 lobster tails and double rice from Benihana
Dippin dots
4 oz of prometh w cod.
2 A&W cream sodas.
Lethal Injection.
Perfectly cooked steak

Couple slices of brick oven pizza 

Patty melt from whataburger

spicy chickfila deluxe + extra packets of honey roasted bbq sauce  

chicken strips from raisin canes + 10 gallons of their sauce

kimchi burrito

kronut

couple kolaches

egg rolls

soul food (mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, ox tails, creamy chicken, apple pies, hot buns)

fresh lemonade and sweet tea.. separately

and a bottle of srirachi

If I'm going out I want all the comfort greasy buttered foods I can get.  

Last edited:
I'd probably ask for some grilled chicken fettucini, garlic bread, and some Simply Raspberry lemonade.

An a Newport of course.

Back
Top Bottom