12 things the US media is being quiet about Vol. It just got really REAL .....

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

The ones that were interesting to me:

#4: I'm glad this is finally coming up as an issue. A lot of Christians really are a threat to national security. Sorry, the but the rest of the country is not subject to your Biblical laws.
And it begins...
eek.gif
tired.gif

You can't be serious. NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT? 
laugh.gif
I'm going to bed now. Goodnight/morning NT.

Nah I rather hear some more news about how Obama needs to provide legal documentation that he's in fact a human being.

Nah I rather hear some more news about how Obama needs to provide legal documentation that he's in fact a human being.

not suprised at all (that they don't cover these stories). its all about money

not suprised at all (that they don't cover these stories). its all about money

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Interesting, but you guys really have to stoP taking what you read on the net as fact all of the time....

we're not taking it as fact, but do you actually believe what you hear in the news/media today?

things on the internet that people research are for people to get news/information that would otherwise be inaccessible by other means.

reading and researching things out that the government/media hasnt spoon fed is always a plus.

and cause YOU dont believe these statements are fact with no evidence to prove otherwise  you think that everyone else should think

that way?

put yourself in someone elses shoes for once and have an open mind.

when Bin Laden was suppsedly killed the government let out a news release that he used a women as a human shield

for the american public to chastise him when it was later proven that he was unarmed without a human shield when seal-6 shot

him a few times in the head. Or that the President Bush's family payed for Bin ladens families visas and air transportation to get them

out of Irag after 9/11.

do your research son
eyes.gif

Interesting, but you guys really have to stoP taking what you read on the net as fact all of the time....

we're not taking it as fact, but do you actually believe what you hear in the news/media today?

things on the internet that people research are for people to get news/information that would otherwise be inaccessible by other means.

reading and researching things out that the government/media hasnt spoon fed is always a plus.

and cause YOU dont believe these statements are fact with no evidence to prove otherwise  you think that everyone else should think

that way?

when Bin Laden was suppsedly killed the government let out a news release that he used a women as a human shield

for the american public to chastise him when it was later proven that he was unarmed without a human shield when seal-6 shot

him a few times in the head. Or that the President Bush's family payed for Bin ladens families visas and air transportation to get them

out of Irag after 9/11.

do your research son
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

that way?

out of Irag after 9/11.

do your research son
eyes.gif
Ummmmm......  Where did all of that come from?  I simply said that we, as responsible, INTELLIGENT (some of us anyway) people should take some of these things at face value only.  It's the same irresponsibility that had people spending all if their life saving waiting for the Rapture to happen because of some other guy's theories or truths..  The internet is FILLED with with misinformation, misquotes, and blatant lies.  The internet can give you "research" that supports EITHER side..  Why do you think so many hoax stories gain so much tread only later to be proven false.

Secondly, what does Bin Laden have to do with any of those 12 stories posted?  You pulled that one so far out of you #$# that you touched your tonsils.  But to be clear, I believe that story was sensationalized, just like all other stories are sensationalized, as I feel with this list.  The perceived amount of positivity that can be possibly spread with that piece is little to none.  From the responses in this thread, it seemed to either scare people or people just don't care because every other week there is something to have you peeking over your shoulders and hiding in your bathtub with fear. 

My mind is all the way open SON, but when the only sources that are talking about any of these things have to do with 2012 and apocalypse, one has question motives.  I'm not saying that I don't believe these things, but with an open and inquisitive mind, I choose to look a tad bit deeper...

BTW Youtube, blogs and wikipedia don't count as research my man... Now do YOUR research son

Good thread OP

Originally Posted by sevit86

that way?

out of Irag after 9/11.

do your research son
eyes.gif
Ummmmm......  Where did all of that come from?  I simply said that we, as responsible, INTELLIGENT (some of us anyway) people should take some of these things at face value only.  It's the same irresponsibility that had people spending all if their life saving waiting for the Rapture to happen because of some other guy's theories or truths..  The internet is FILLED with with misinformation, misquotes, and blatant lies.  The internet can give you "research" that supports EITHER side..  Why do you think so many hoax stories gain so much tread only later to be proven false.

Secondly, what does Bin Laden have to do with any of those 12 stories posted?  You pulled that one so far out of you #$# that you touched your tonsils.  But to be clear, I believe that story was sensationalized, just like all other stories are sensationalized, as I feel with this list.  The perceived amount of positivity that can be possibly spread with that piece is little to none.  From the responses in this thread, it seemed to either scare people or people just don't care because every other week there is something to have you peeking over your shoulders and hiding in your bathtub with fear. 

My mind is all the way open SON, but when the only sources that are talking about any of these things have to do with 2012 and apocalypse, one has question motives.  I'm not saying that I don't believe these things, but with an open and inquisitive mind, I choose to look a tad bit deeper...

BTW Youtube, blogs and wikipedia don't count as research my man... Now do YOUR research son

Good thread OP

#4 Members of Congress continue to mention Christians as a threat to national security. For example, during a recent Congressional hearing U.S. Representative Sheila Jackson Lee warned that “Christian militants

#4 Members of Congress continue to mention Christians as a threat to national security. For example, during a recent Congressional hearing U.S. Representative Sheila Jackson Lee warned that “Christian militants

So i am also interested in the NASA pics but can't even really see what is going on in them due to their size. But additional info is welcomed

To be honest none of this stuff really shocked me.

The nasa point when it says emergency may be talking about the furlough that the government was facing. Where gov't workers were going to be laid off until funding got passed.

But really nothing on that list was too omg worthy

So i am also interested in the NASA pics but can't even really see what is going on in them due to their size. But additional info is welcomed

To be honest none of this stuff really shocked me.

The nasa point when it says emergency may be talking about the furlough that the government was facing. Where gov't workers were going to be laid off until funding got passed.

But really nothing on that list was too omg worthy

Originally Posted by FullMetal

how credible is the source?

not credible at all.

shooting drill? i have nephews and nieces in 4 different states and none of them do those "shooting drills"

the internet. gotta love it.

can you imagine if people had the internet in the 50's, 60's, and 70's like they do now? this world would be a bunch of panzy #!! wimps crying and fearing the end of the world. worse than them religious freaks thinking every other day is the end of the world.

man the %%+% up. when you come face to face with the problem, deal with it. quit spending your every freakin moment on the internet worrying about a got damn conspiracy...

Originally Posted by FullMetal

how credible is the source?

not credible at all.

shooting drill? i have nephews and nieces in 4 different states and none of them do those "shooting drills"

the internet. gotta love it.

can you imagine if people had the internet in the 50's, 60's, and 70's like they do now? this world would be a bunch of panzy #!! wimps crying and fearing the end of the world. worse than them religious freaks thinking every other day is the end of the world.

man the %%+% up. when you come face to face with the problem, deal with it. quit spending your every freakin moment on the internet worrying about a got damn conspiracy...

Back
Top Bottom