12 things the US media is being quiet about Vol. It just got really REAL .....

The shooter drills are very real ppl. I was in them. Please stop speculating about it like its some conspiracy theory. Its rude to all the kids in states subject to this

Glad I knew about most of them.  That emp tho
eek.gif
.  The media does a horrible job reporting the new.  

Glad I knew about most of them.  That emp tho
eek.gif
.  The media does a horrible job reporting the new.  

Originally Posted by Weekz

the united states media is not only the biggest joke but its also the most corrupt. even NPR and public media don't do a good job.

there is only one news outlet i put complete faith in

BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION

bbc-Strike.jpg

THIS.

the united states media is not only the biggest joke but its also the most corrupt. even NPR and public media don't do a good job.

there is only one news outlet i put complete faith in

BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION

bbc-Strike.jpg

THIS.

Originally Posted by ricky409

CWrite78 wrote:

i'll help take down the christians

and i'll take down the pretty ones.

devil.gif
devil.gif

x2
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

but yea i agree its smart to take this list with a grain of salt and put more weight onto the ones where research can back it up. but it is safe to say that the media corporations are and have always been broadcasting in their own interest; the obv example is fox news. this is why its great (and important) to read news from foreign sources. cnn is trash to me lately. they try to argue bipartisanship, that they try to report news in an unbiased manner, and sometimes they do esp with anderson cooper. they don't understand tho its also about the topics they choose to cover...

as a matter of fact, who is the person who decides what to talk about on a news network anyways?

CWrite78 wrote:

devil.gif
devil.gif

x2
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

but yea i agree its smart to take this list with a grain of salt and put more weight onto the ones where research can back it up. but it is safe to say that the media corporations are and have always been broadcasting in their own interest; the obv example is fox news. this is why its great (and important) to read news from foreign sources. cnn is trash to me lately. they try to argue bipartisanship, that they try to report news in an unbiased manner, and sometimes they do esp with anderson cooper. they don't understand tho its also about the topics they choose to cover...

as a matter of fact, who is the person who decides what to talk about on a news network anyways?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

CWrite78 wrote:

devil.gif
devil.gif

I can tell you right now ..
This guy Rules all he surveys with an Iron Fist ..

murdoch.jpg

Originally Posted by sreggie101

CWrite78 wrote:

devil.gif
devil.gif

I can tell you right now ..
This guy Rules all he surveys with an Iron Fist ..

murdoch.jpg

So you post a picture of Rupert Murdoch but don't post a picture of George Soros who's donated millions to NPR?

So you post a picture of Rupert Murdoch but don't post a picture of George Soros who's donated millions to NPR?

Originally Posted by Furrell

npr is a joke now. funding got cut earlier this year. also they dont do much of a better job even if they wanted to. no money = no power.  they dont even have guys in the field.  i listen to it only for the BBC and a few other programs, for the international stuff leave that to the BBC 

npr is a joke now. funding got cut earlier this year. also they dont do much of a better job even if they wanted to. no money = no power.  they dont even have guys in the field.  i listen to it only for the BBC and a few other programs, for the international stuff leave that to the BBC 

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Not living in the US ftw.
thats my dream goal. trying to get this UK passport to get access to the EU.  trying to get off the sinking ship.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Not living in the US ftw.
thats my dream goal. trying to get this UK passport to get access to the EU.  trying to get off the sinking ship.

NPR's federal funding got axed this year, and they came out and said they'd be able to do a better job without it and the restrictions that come with being federally funded. And how can you say they don't have people in the field? That's further from the truth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Public_Radio_personnel

BBC is definitely a solid international news source. Al Jezzera is the best for any middle east new, though the US version is censored

NPR's federal funding got axed this year, and they came out and said they'd be able to do a better job without it and the restrictions that come with being federally funded. And how can you say they don't have people in the field? That's further from the truth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Public_Radio_personnel

BBC is definitely a solid international news source. Al Jezzera is the best for any middle east new, though the US version is censored

Blame the media, when you should be blaming the people who watch. You know why they talk about Casey Anthony, Obama's birth certificate, and other things like that? Its because you people turn in to watch. It gets ratings... The media isnt stupid. If all they talked about was the war, wild fires, and North Korea, their ratings would drop. Its as simple as that. The people can help dictate the news, but the people dont want real news...

Blame the media, when you should be blaming the people who watch. You know why they talk about Casey Anthony, Obama's birth certificate, and other things like that? Its because you people turn in to watch. It gets ratings... The media isnt stupid. If all they talked about was the war, wild fires, and North Korea, their ratings would drop. Its as simple as that. The people can help dictate the news, but the people dont want real news...

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

by in the field i mean on the ground reporters. do they have ppl in syria? ppl in egypt? ppl japan? no. they're bringing people who were there for whatever reason on to the programs. (im speakin from the NYC NPR WNYC point of view. I cannot speak for all stations as I have not experienced them.  And the few correspondants on WNYC are just local reports.

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

by in the field i mean on the ground reporters. do they have ppl in syria? ppl in egypt? ppl japan? no. they're bringing people who were there for whatever reason on to the programs. (im speakin from the NYC NPR WNYC point of view. I cannot speak for all stations as I have not experienced them.  And the few correspondants on WNYC are just local reports.

Back
Top Bottom