12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a buzzkill, and I know it happens to alot of men but it seems ALOT of NT'ers are getting cheated on.

Interesting...

Immature way to go about it, but I'm sure as hell it felt good....we always feel like champions at first, once all that history of 7 years, the fact that she birthed your child and everything else settles in, you might start to reconsider, love is a tricky thing...right now it may feel like hate update us a month from today.

You know what? I actually agree. I too can't speak to your relationship OP, but I wouldn't have done it in the middle of the night. There is a child involved, if you were going to do it that day, it should have been earlier or just saved it for the next day. That whole waiting for 12am Valentine's day..not a good look on your part and seems immature and petty despite what she did and how much it hurt.

And not to make light of OP's situation, but who hurt you NT? I understand being hurt and that's part of the game. I've been hurt, but I didn't harbor that and spew it. A lot of what I assume are male posters sound like scorned women. I'm not coming at anyone with that, but all I'm saying is forgive and be aware, but don't let situations ruin what could be ahead of you.

To hell with that "immature" jibberish.

I think he's allowed to show out in a situation like this. When she cheated...integrity in the matter went out the window.

Who the hell you know gonna catch their women cheating and sit her down and say "well honey, I read your texts and we can no longer be together"?

This wasn't going to go over smooth in the first place. 

I don't think he once said he put the kid on the street too so what does the kid have to do with how he handled her?

I think he's allowed to show out in a situation like this. When she cheated...integrity in the matter went out the window.

Who the hell you know gonna catch their women cheating and sit her down and say "well honey, I read your texts and we can no longer be together"?

I don't think he once said he put the kid on the street too so what does the kid have to do with how he handled her?
Repped!

Well untimately, he handled it the best way he knew how obviously. Nothing wrong with that. All I said was I was speaking for me and how I would have handled it. I'm not sure what went through his mind and his temperment. Different strokes for different folks is all.

So I guessing all yall who said "kick that @***** to curb have never cheated in a relationship? :lol:
I've never had one.
But even if they did then the girl has the right to kick em to the curb.
I can't take someone seriously as a man if they go back to someone who cheated on them, especially if he was faithful the whole time.

If you cheat you obviously can get other girls so why stay with the ***** you are not happy with?

wonder what the world would be like if all cheaters died off...........

sick.gif
 to the men and women who have no self respect/self control

it sounds like a hard decision OP, good luck

in no way am i taking her side, but just talk about it as adults.......

hopefully everything turns out alright for your family.

This is why I love NT.

Something like this happens, everyone's giving props to the OP talking about TRUST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN A RELATIONSHIP. Once that TRUST is gone, there's no going back.

Okay reasonable.

Then another thread someone's talking about your GF having male friends and everyone's like I DONT TRUST THESE BROADS, IF YOU LET THEM HAVE FRIENDS THEY MIGHT CHEAT ON YOU.

:lol:

Either way, I completely agree with what the OP did. Embarrassed her for her embarrassing behavior. Whether she felt distant or neglected - it's NO REASON to cheat on someone who's working hard for the family. If she had an issue, she could talk to him. Thats what a relationship is.

And in my mind, there are two types of cheating. One is a random slip up - you get caught in the heat of the moment and something happens that you regret. That, in my mind, is forgivable. The other is pre-meditated cheating and emotional. In my mind, when you're starting a relationship with someone else, that's game over in my mind. That's not one mistake. That's consistently doing something completely wrong. It's not an accident. Not a human mistake. It's looking at your significant other every day and feeling like they aren't enough. It's disgusting to me tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom