13 years ago today....

Tupac was shot and would later die on september 13th. Where were you and how did u find out he got shot? Was your reaction the same as everyone else or did youtake it serious? Most people i knew just said " eh, he'll be back in the studio in a week "

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
GOAT.

This is always a sad time for my mom. Pac was my Mom's favorite rapper and then my Grandma passed the day after Pac. RIP
tired.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

R.I.P. on of the best ever and man do we need him how hip hop is now in days

=/ man i was only 4 i wish i was actually aware of what was going on. R.I.P. do you think he would be as important as he is now if he wasn't killed??

R.I.P Pac though you will never die. Every June 16 and September 13 I roll up and bump Pac all day. I will continue to do so.

Considering the average age on here...
laugh.gif

I was in 8th grade, no one thought he'd die.

In 2Pac's memory and music, I shall roll one up and spark it for him. 2PAC FOR LIFE R.I.P.
pimp.gif

I was like 8 and i didnt even listen to rap. I prob didnt know tupac died, but know that im 21 and know a lot about pac and his music, i can appreciate him.R.I.P Pac.

R.I.P Tupac "Okay I will" A loy of people still think hes alive to this day, i htink hes dead. How about yall?

i was in middle school when that happened
if i remember correctly, he was shot days earlier, i prayed that he wouldve make it through, and firmly believed he would survive, since he had before
but i remember hearing it on the 10 o' clock news that night that he indeed passed away (no internet back then)
my friend had put me on to his music

Back
Top Bottom