14 Dead, 50 Hurt In Batman Movie Shooting

Just read some more details from the article on Yahoo. This piece of crap loser was really trying to do some serious damage. I might sound stupid, but it almost seems as if this loser was trying to imitate being a villain or something. We may never know his mindset. But being that chose to do this for this particular movie, a movie where the villain role is key, says something IMO.

The FBI is involved so hopefully they enforce extra security at theaters around the country.

They said the theater was viewed as unsafe before this.

Tennessee plates? Really confused now.

Every theater needs to be checking every possible entrance and exit. It'd be nice to have police at all of them too. How did he get in is my main question. 24 years old and wasted the rest of his life for what?
And there is about to be a steep decline with people being allowed to dress up. A guy on CNN said he could of blended in with others dressed up.
R.I.P to all the victims.

Dude, none of this will ever happen.

Police at every entrance and exit?

The kid was getting in regardless of him wearing a costume or not.

Who's telling him anything when he's holding a damn assault rifle.

There's nothing you can do to stop things like this, and that's the sad part.

wow RIP...shooter apparently dressed like the character bane. can't help but think about the parents who reluctantly allowed their children to attend the viewing.

RIP to the victims. it really sucks to wake up to this kind of news. now i'll be obsessed over this story to find out more details are revealed throughout the day.

Dude, none of this will ever happen.
Police at every entrance and exit?
The kid was getting in regardless of him wearing a costume or not.
Who's telling him anything when he's holding a damn assault rifle.
There's nothing you can do to stop things like this, and that's the sad part.

From the sounds of it he came through a side or exit door. This is just crazy.

And yeah unfortunately it's nearly impossible to stop these kinds of things but man.

My man at work put me on to what happened this morning.

**** is sickening man.

Unbelievable.  People are just trying to enjoy a movie they've been waiting months, even years, to see and this happens
mean.gif
.  The parents, or guardians, of the shooter need to be arrested as well.  The shooter(s) will get what's coming to him/them.  RIP to the victims
tired.gif

I'm thinking I'm going to wake up and see people brag about the movie and what not. Then I see this, damn this is horrible. What is going on in todays society ? That crazy people go to a movie theater and decide to kill innocent lives...:smh:

Idk what to say or think except my thoughts are with the victims and their families. I'm about to head out to watch the movie myself and I'm literally fearful for my life. I just dont know....

What is going on with people now days? The value of life means nothing to these animals. SMH

RIP to those people that were there just trying to watch a movie.

RIP to all the innocent people who lost their lives trying to watch a movie :smh:

For some reason with all the hype around this movie and those midnight movie releases I had a feeling some lowlife had some #*!@ like this planned out.

Last edited:
Unbelievable.  People are just trying to enjoy a movie they've been waiting months, even years, to see and this happens :smh:The parents, or guardians, of the shooter need to be arrested as well.  The shooter(s) will get what's coming to him/them.  RIP to the victims |I ...

??? He's 24 years old... what would that do or solve?

RIP to all the innocent people who lost their lives trying to watch a movie :smh:
For some reason with all the hype around this movie and those midnight movie releases I had a feeling some lowlife had some #*!@ like this planned out.

Yeah you don't want to think it but sheesh. Dude went in dressed for battle. Those people were there chilling. Enjoying life. Not prepared for battle. Dude fits the definition of a coward.

I pray this is a 1 time isolated incident.

Be safe and aware everyday, everyone.

Last edited:
And yall complain about tougher gun laws? R.I.P to the people and prays to their families

Stop. Gun laws have nothing to do with this. Bad people are going to have guns regardless of the law.

TSA are coming to a movie theater near you.

This is why no one can argue that karma exists to me. It's just not real. Absolutely disgusting, rest in peace to the victims :smh:

Back
Top Bottom