14 Dead, 50 Hurt In Batman Movie Shooting

Man.... :smh:

Contacting my step brother now... He lives near Denver.

They have the shooter? I hope they burn this guy.

This is honestly sickening news. All the poor kids, they will never be able to sit in a movie theater ever again without fear the next person that comes in will shoot the place up.

This is beyond sad. I got a text this morning and thought it was fake. Turned on the news and there it was.

RIP

:smh: dude had a Ak, Shotgun, and 2 hand guns on him

this is gonna really change midnight movie premiers from now on and just movie seeing in general

man there were kids in there with their families @#$% is disgusting!

??? He's 24 years old... what would that do or solve?

Yeah, not sure what arresting his parents will do. He's an adult and responsible for his own actions.

Now i'm going to be weary if I see anyone dressed in costume at a movie. Can't even enjoy movies without being paranoid. There's a movie theatre near me that has metal detectors and people have been killed in the parking lot before. I try to avoid that place at all costs.

Stop. Gun laws have nothing to do with this. Bad people are going to have guns regardless of the law.
TSA are coming to a movie theater near you.

Sad that it comes to that, but maybe its needed. This def isnt the first theater shooting. I would much rather be inconvenienced than have my life in danger

Last edited:
Thats that ****. This is why i carry.

the movie theater around my way have swat and police out there on the regular (people shoot up the mall every week). It'll be hard to get pass 8 cops with M16s and shotguns, and thats just before you get in.

Last edited:
The hospital confirmed a 3 month old was the youngest dead.....This is sad :smh:

Stop. Gun laws have nothing to do with this. Bad people are going to have guns regardless of the law.
TSA are coming to a movie theater near you.
Since bad people are going to have guns regardless, let's make it easier for them to be able to commit cowardly acts like this. Right?

This is exactly why it should be easier for the non-crazies to be able to concealed carry, IMO.

Cus someone with a concealed weapon shooting at this guy in a dark theater with hundreds of people running around would have worked out perfect.

The hospital confirmed a 3 month old was the youngest dead.....This is sad
mean.gif
let me be the first to ask why the parents brought a 3 month old to a midnight movie showing?

Yeah you don't want to think it but sheesh. Dude went in dressed for battle. Those people were there chilling. Enjoying life. Not prepared for battle. Dude fits the definition of a coward.
I pray this is a 1 time isolated incident.
Be safe and aware everyday, everyone.

sadly this will not be the last time this happens

The hospital confirmed a 3 month old was the youngest dead.....This is sad :smh:

Man SMH......... this world...

Last edited:
there's an ex-marine on HLN right now breaking it down. shocking. he says the shooting began during a shooting scene during the movie about 15 minutes in

Not trying to be a **** or disrespectful, but why was a 3 month old there at that time?

CRAZY THING IS

MY FRIEND MADE A BET THAT SOMEBODY WOULD DIE LASTNIGHT CAUSE OF THIS MOVIE

I LAUGHED IT OFF AS AN "SACRIFICE"

BUT SHEESH GUESS HOMMIE IS RIGHT...LOOKS LIKE I OWE HIM NOW :smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom