150 lbs black belt vs. 250 lbs body builder

Okay now lets see them fighting in an environment where there are no rules, then lets see who wins.

If you thought it was going to end any other way, you have no idea how to live life.

Martial artists are usually masters of mind, body and method and are trained in fighting. I mean... How the body builder felt so strongly that he would win without method is beyond me...

I think it's a western way of thinking. Eastern way is process and method proves good result.

Okay now lets see them fighting in an environment where there are no rules, then lets see who wins.

There were no rules.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
BJJ(as well as any element of MMA ie muay thai, boxing, wrestling, etc) is the opposite of traditional martial arts. It's about practicality and kicking ***.

if it was a 150 lbs kung fu guy vs the bodybuilder no doubt in my mind the bodybuilder would of crushed him.

btw this mismatch would be even more lopsided today. BJJ has evolved a lot and my instructor was telling me that a black belt back then was at the level of a high blue/low purple today.

Last edited:

There were no rules.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

when i was younger is saw some vid about and OG monk/ninja that knew the death touch spots.

Can anyone confirm that death spots exist?

Some of the monk's move would've really put a hurting if he connected with them in a fight. Would love to see those moves used in a real fight to see how effective they would be :pimp:
His monkey style defeats his slow-incompetent-*** style

Some of the monk's move would've really put a hurting if he connected with them in a fight. Would love to see those moves used in a real fight to see how effective they would be :pimp:
His monkey style defeats his slow-incompetent-*** style

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom