150 lbs black belt vs. 250 lbs body builder

:rofl:

hahaha ive seen this dude before on youtube hes hilarious and delusional. i think hes trollin doe.

his hybrid accent is awesome.

Word.

Don't think I've heard of an asian accent in brittish english or wherever they were. Only over American english.

DONG DONG DONTCHU EVAaAaAaA DO DIS

:rofl:

Last edited:
A pro boxer vs a martial artist with no mat skills cannot def the boxer. Tyson would cave Lees chest in.

Ask the boy Wonder. He put the works on Bruce Lee in the 60's Batman. :smokin

A pro boxer vs a martial artist with no mat skills cannot def the boxer. Tyson would cave Lees chest in.

Ask the boy Wonder. He put the works on Bruce Lee in the 60's Batman. :smokin

:lol: What kind of **** is that? Martial Artist with no mat skills... minus whale say a boxer with no boxing skills.

Bruce Li was a boxer first, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure he skilled in both boxing and martial arts. I think with a big environment t which I mean just not bounded by ropes in a ring, Bruce should be able to hold his own.

floyd would win that fight. only because of his style though.
Floyd beating the undisputed HW champion of the world.
laugh.gif

My cousin is on the fight team with Benson Henderson and The Lab out here in Arizona and they have guys of all shapes, sizes, weights, etc. Size does not matter as much as form/technique/skill.

Large/cut-up/swole dudes get dropped and tapped out regularly.

Y'all believe those Kung fu films? Lol
I love'em too but let be serious please haha..

Last edited:
Okay now lets see them fighting in an environment where there are no rules, then lets see who wins.
Exactly! dude hands was free he could had hit dude in the kidneys so many times when they were on the ground among other things.. Its all controlled environment. All jitsu and other grappling techniques is use your own movements/force against you. They expect you to resist.

when i was younger is saw some vid about and OG monk/ninja that knew the death touch spots.

Can anyone confirm that death spots exist?
yea there is a spot on your shin and foot that i know about. a vein or something is in the shin that connects to your kidney or something. You kick them in the right spot they dropping

Back
Top Bottom