18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

Yea if that's the case then the cop was in his right. Hopefully something will be out in the morning. Hope these activist on Twitter don't jump the gun until some facts come out.

Post number #47

I ain't backtracking from **** :lol: yall want a victory so bad ...lawd

Kkkeep trying :smile:

You make a separate thread, you're gonna have the same discussion in there as what's going on here.

please make a thread...

Utvol: it won't gain traction because

1. The cop got fired
2. It was a little white girl so the "dont commit crimes" rhetoric womt work because let's be real... Middle america doesn't want to see young white women killed.

Dudes always complain about certain stories not getting as much coverage as others as if there's always some hidden agenda for it.

Sometimes some stories are just more interesting/sensational than others and humans will be humans.

You could even use NT as a prime example of how as humans we are all guilty of enforcing this.
Look how many pages this thread received in such a short amount of time. All because of the usual race bait **** even though the facts show this incident may not be race related.

I find the situation going on with Sony to be far more interesting than an alleged robber getting shot by a cop but that didn't move nearly as fast as this one.

So is there always a hidden agenda or are some stories just more intriguing than others?

Last edited:

please make a thread...

Utvol: it won't gain traction because

1. The cop got fired
2. It was a little white girl so the "dont commit crimes" rhetoric womt work because let's be real... Middle america doesn't want to see young white women killed.
not sure about the details of that shooting but if she did point a gun at the officer then i dont see anything wrong with killing her

with that being said even if he had every right to shoot her because his life was in danger, he also deserves to get fired because he turned his camera off

according to the story he seems to turn the camera off everytime he is about to interact with someone so it would be kind of funny if it was a boy who cried wolf situation where this time he actually did need to defend himself from a criminal with a gun but people dont believe his story because he turned the camera off one too many times 

Dudes always complain about certain stories not getting as much coverage as others as if there's always some hidden agenda for it.

Sometimes some stories are just more interesting/sensational than others and humans will be humans.

You could even use NT as a prime example of how as humans we are all guilty of enforcing this.
Look how many pages this thread received in such a short amount of time. All because of the usual race bait **** even though the facts show this incident may not be race related.

I find the situation going on with Sony to be far more interesting than an alleged robber getting shot by a cop but that didn't move nearly as fast as this one.

So is there always a hidden agenda or are some stories just more intriguing than others?
Because blacks are more likely to be gimme down by police you can't run away from the race component. It's uncomfortable for some folk to talk about race. My argument is that these incidents are important to look at because we should always question police legitimacy and use of force. The link that I posted earlier about the white girl who has gunned down by the officer who turned off his body cam, shows why we can't have blind faith in police legitimacy. White people too are being gunned down by trigger happy cops. Blacks are more likely to be gunned down than whites, but police excessive use of force is still an American problem. Like MLK said an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice anywhere.

Because blacks are more likely to be gimme down by police you can't run away from the race component. It's uncomfortable for some folk to talk about race. My argument is that these incidents are important to look at because we should always question police legitimacy and use of force. The link that I posted earlier about the white girl who has gunned down by the officer who turned off his body cam, shows why we can't have blind faith in police legitimacy. White people too are being gunned down by trigger happy cops. Blacks are more likely to be gunned down than whites, but police excessive use of force is still an American problem. Like MLK said an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice anywhere.

Put it to the test then.
Make a thread and let's see how many pages it gets.

Again, I'm not arguing that the use of excessive force by police isn't a real thing.
My argument is that someone complains that a certain story doesn't get wide coverage because it doesn't promote the "agenda".
The reality is that it probably wouldn't even get as many pages on a forum such as NT where users create the content.

So is it a media thing or there just some stories with people of certain races that we as humans have been conditioned to pay more attention to?

Put it to the test then.

Again, I'm not arguing that the use of excessive force by police isn't a real thing.
My argument is that someone complains that a certain story doesn't get wide coverage because it doesn't promote the "agenda".
The reality is that it probably wouldn't even get as many pages on a forum such as NT where users create the content.

So is it a media thing or there just some stories with people of certain races that we as humans have been conditioned to pay more attention to?
Can you explain this so called "agenda" ? I'm confused. I mean most news networks in general don't cover police killings extensively until there is outrage from the streets. The Mike Brown incident was covered briefly until people took to the streets. Most networks tend to stay away from such stories. The Trayvon Martin incident gain covering on social media before mainstream media even touched that story.

Put it to the test then.

Can you explain this so called "agenda" ? I'm confused. I mean most news networks in general don't cover police killings extensively until there is outrage from the streets. The Mike Brown incident was covered briefly until people took to the streets. Most networks tend to stay away from such stories. The Trayvon Martin incident gain covering on social media before mainstream media even touched that story.
thats his point though, its not so much an "agenda" but rather news networks only care about ratings so they will only cover topics that people are interested in. they see the trayvon thing blowup on social media so they start covering it, because its what everyone wants to talk about. 

thats his point though, its not so much an "agenda" but rather news networks only care about ratings so they will only cover topics that people are interested in. they see the trayvon thing blowup on social media so they start covering it, because its what everyone wants to talk about. 
Such incidents need to be covered though. Do they not?

Back
Top Bottom