19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

SMH. If that was my daughter, there would be 19 people locked up b/c I would do my best to murk them all. Ridiculous.

And to all the folks saying that child molesters/rapists get ran thru in prison, you couldn't be further from the truth. Does it happen? Yes. But 9 times out of 10, child rapists walk amongst everyone else with little to no fear for their safety. The truth is that other inmates rarely know about their crime. And the guys with nothing to lose (life without parole/death row) that would rape them often don't have access to them. Don't believe everything you see on TV and in the movies.

SMH. If that was my daughter, there would be 19 people locked up b/c I would do my best to murk them all. Ridiculous.

And to all the folks saying that child molesters/rapists get ran thru in prison, you couldn't be further from the truth. Does it happen? Yes. But 9 times out of 10, child rapists walk amongst everyone else with little to no fear for their safety. The truth is that other inmates rarely know about their crime. And the guys with nothing to lose (life without parole/death row) that would rape them often don't have access to them. Don't believe everything you see on TV and in the movies.

I work at the Boys and Girls Club... little 11 year old girls running around everywhere. Seeing this makes me want to seriously HURT the bastards that did this. I hope Tyrone does work on them in prison so they die like Mr. Hands.

I work at the Boys and Girls Club... little 11 year old girls running around everywhere. Seeing this makes me want to seriously HURT the bastards that did this. I hope Tyrone does work on them in prison so they die like Mr. Hands.

Would not be surprised if one of them were an NTer

After reading that grimiest things you've done thread from earlier in the year

Would not be surprised if one of them were an NTer

After reading that grimiest things you've done thread from earlier in the year

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
she gone be scarred for life from this yo...
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
 Dudes going in on Ohio tho
30t6p3b.gif

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
she gone be scarred for life from this yo...
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
 Dudes going in on Ohio tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

They do actually.
Source

More 

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

They do actually.
Source

More 

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

would not be surprised if they were frum 4chan

NT is slowly becoming like 4chan I'm afraid
Not sure if serious...

4chan is the scum of the internet dude...how dare you compare NT to that.  The stuff that goes on here is tame compared to 4chan friend.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

would not be surprised if they were frum 4chan

NT is slowly becoming like 4chan I'm afraid
Not sure if serious...

4chan is the scum of the internet dude...how dare you compare NT to that.  The stuff that goes on here is tame compared to 4chan friend.

The number of people arrested could possibly end up as high as 28. The girl was taken into custody by CPS, and the parents are being asked to move to a safer place due to death threats, etc.

I think the most interesting thing is that the Cleveland Police Chief and the Cleveland HS basketball coach are brothers. I certainly don't think it's a coincidence that these guys are just now getting arrested, when the whole issue came to light just after Thanksgiving. With a couple of the guys being basketball players, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the coach asked his brother to sit on this !%#+ for a while.

The number of people arrested could possibly end up as high as 28. The girl was taken into custody by CPS, and the parents are being asked to move to a safer place due to death threats, etc.

I think the most interesting thing is that the Cleveland Police Chief and the Cleveland HS basketball coach are brothers. I certainly don't think it's a coincidence that these guys are just now getting arrested, when the whole issue came to light just after Thanksgiving. With a couple of the guys being basketball players, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the coach asked his brother to sit on this !%#+ for a while.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you guys are unbelievable..
time and place for these Ohio jokes

Exactly.
I'm slowly losing faith in humanity by the day though with stories like this.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you guys are unbelievable..
time and place for these Ohio jokes

Exactly.
I'm slowly losing faith in humanity by the day though with stories like this.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

im sure texas is statistically higher in child rape than MOST us states...i could be wrong....but im sure it's like

I cant find stats, and I hate citing Wiki or Yahoo Answers, but both of them list Cali as #1 for sex offenders....

From past school work I believe Cali is #1, Texas #2 (Ohio #5 before any of the comments) but you have to factor in the size of those states.  That was also years ago.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

im sure texas is statistically higher in child rape than MOST us states...i could be wrong....but im sure it's like

I cant find stats, and I hate citing Wiki or Yahoo Answers, but both of them list Cali as #1 for sex offenders....

From past school work I believe Cali is #1, Texas #2 (Ohio #5 before any of the comments) but you have to factor in the size of those states.  That was also years ago.

Back
Top Bottom