1982-92 camero

what ya think about this model?
remember my dad had one when i was a kid but sold it.wish he never had b/c now im stuck looking for one.

20126231900df6d8a59766fb72eb32cf952a0ed4.pjpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what ya think about this model?
remember my dad had one when i was a kid but sold it.wish he never had b/c now im stuck looking for one.

20126231900df6d8a59766fb72eb32cf952a0ed4.pjpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-_-

Every since the new Camaros came out, everybody in the hood went and bought an old school Camaro.

-_-

Every since the new Camaros came out, everybody in the hood went and bought an old school Camaro.

so what ya consider these oldschool or muscle?
heard a few people call em muscle but alot oldschool

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

You ever think of the possibility that it could be BOTH?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

You ever think of the possibility that it could be BOTH?!
eek.gif

not realy when i think of muscle i think of 1972 and below.these is a 80-90s car
i dont care there.

not realy when i think of muscle i think of 1972 and below.these is a 80-90s car
i dont care there.

3rd generation Camaros are definitely not muscle. Some of the cars during this generation came with 4 cylinders.

3rd generation Camaros are definitely not muscle. Some of the cars during this generation came with 4 cylinders.

I was looking for a cheap one for a long time but I gave up now. I'm on the lookout for a 79 now

I was looking for a cheap one for a long time but I gave up now. I'm on the lookout for a 79 now

we're in the process of installing a 6speed T56 in my lil bro's IROC, 3rd gens are awesome,TPI FTW,no carburators

Back
Top Bottom