1982-92 camero

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Sorry, what is it with hood types and black people buying vintage camaros all of a sudden? Jesus, it's as if everyone suddenly became Curren$y on this board. 

indifferent.gif

Dudes been pushing maros way before currensy even mentioned them, does he even own one? also aint $+*@ about a 82-92 vintage, you think these dudes heard a verse and put together a car in a few weeks? "hood types and black people" I swear some of yall get real ignorant behind these keys 

Sorry, what is it with hood types and black people buying vintage camaros all of a sudden? Jesus, it's as if everyone suddenly became Curren$y on this board. 

indifferent.gif

Dudes been pushing maros way before currensy even mentioned them, does he even own one? also aint $+*@ about a 82-92 vintage, you think these dudes heard a verse and put together a car in a few weeks? "hood types and black people" I swear some of yall get real ignorant behind these keys 

Originally Posted by solefood229

indifferent.gif

curren$y aint got one but he does have a el camino.he do talk about chevys and muscle cars though. but that dont mean we becoming curren$y. ive been a fan of muscle cars and old school cars before curren$y made it

Originally Posted by solefood229

indifferent.gif

curren$y aint got one but he does have a el camino.he do talk about chevys and muscle cars though. but that dont mean we becoming curren$y. ive been a fan of muscle cars and old school cars before curren$y made it

a grand national is a dream car of mine, but my money aint that right
sick.gif
my dads old co-worker owned two of them

i agree with lemonade i cant deal with those 305 tpi motors either H.O or not 

350 or bigger> 
devil.gif

a grand national is a dream car of mine, but my money aint that right
sick.gif
my dads old co-worker owned two of them

i agree with lemonade i cant deal with those 305 tpi motors either H.O or not 

350 or bigger> 
devil.gif