1982 North Carolina Blue Soda. . . Thirsty?

Sooo, I'm bored so I thought I would take some pictures to share with you guys. Didn't really think this should go into the "Sneaker Showcase" forum since it really doesn't have anything to do with shoes.
The story is this . . . . . I'm 24 now but when I was probably around 10 - 14 years old (don't really remember how old) I went to visit my grandparents in Virginia.  BORING. Unless my cousins were there visiting also there was NOTHING to do. So what does a kid do when he's bored? He snoops, lol. My grandparents' house is an old 3 bedroom two story house. I walk upstairs into one of their spare bedrooms to look around to see what I could find. I start pulling stuff out of the closet and what do I see? A 6-pack of North Carolina Blue Soda from 1982 when they won the NCAA Championship. How random? Mind you this is when I was a "hard" core Michael Jordan fan. I use to buy any magazine, card, poster . . . . anything with Michael Jordan on it I bought. It was like I had died and gone to heaven. Ha. Never would have thought that I would find something I treasure in my collection in the house of my grandparents.  
Just wanted to share this with you guys since it's something you don't see everyday. Anyone else have these or know how much they are worth these days?

nz2dsk.jpg

b6olfm.jpg

2vl5qg0.jpg

30mto1x.jpg

2ztfy37.jpg

2nks0uh.jpg

29ly7fk.jpg

517wqs.jpg

2uqhu12.jpg

350jona.jpg

Sooo, I'm bored so I thought I would take some pictures to share with you guys. Didn't really think this should go into the "Sneaker Showcase" forum since it really doesn't have anything to do with shoes.
The story is this . . . . . I'm 24 now but when I was probably around 10 - 14 years old (don't really remember how old) I went to visit my grandparents in Virginia.  BORING. Unless my cousins were there visiting also there was NOTHING to do. So what does a kid do when he's bored? He snoops, lol. My grandparents' house is an old 3 bedroom two story house. I walk upstairs into one of their spare bedrooms to look around to see what I could find. I start pulling stuff out of the closet and what do I see? A 6-pack of North Carolina Blue Soda from 1982 when they won the NCAA Championship. How random? Mind you this is when I was a "hard" core Michael Jordan fan. I use to buy any magazine, card, poster . . . . anything with Michael Jordan on it I bought. It was like I had died and gone to heaven. Ha. Never would have thought that I would find something I treasure in my collection in the house of my grandparents.  
Just wanted to share this with you guys since it's something you don't see everyday. Anyone else have these or know how much they are worth these days?

nz2dsk.jpg

b6olfm.jpg

2vl5qg0.jpg

30mto1x.jpg

2ztfy37.jpg

2nks0uh.jpg

29ly7fk.jpg

517wqs.jpg

2uqhu12.jpg

350jona.jpg

Drink that #@*+ bro. 
laugh.gif
Please don't. That would be a bad idea.

My friend on the other hand has the commemorative Pepsi bottle for the Reds 1975 World Series. Makes his house look pretty cool with all the Reds memorabilia he has. I'd keep it.

Drink that #@*+ bro. 
laugh.gif
Please don't. That would be a bad idea.

My friend on the other hand has the commemorative Pepsi bottle for the Reds 1975 World Series. Makes his house look pretty cool with all the Reds memorabilia he has. I'd keep it.

cool find.
i double dog dare you to drink it
dont know how much it would be worth tho

cool find.
i double dog dare you to drink it
dont know how much it would be worth tho

ill give you $25 shipped then ill have NTers pay me to drink it and i would too

ill give you $25 shipped then ill have NTers pay me to drink it and i would too

i'd drink it, what's so bad about a sealed can? i doubt it's worth anything but thanks for sharing.

i'd drink it, what's so bad about a sealed can? i doubt it's worth anything but thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

the metal is most likely rusted on the inside...

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

the metal is most likely rusted on the inside...

Wow those are pretty freakin' awesome. Like dude above me said, you should post this in S/T alot of dudes would really appreciate seeing this.

Wow those are pretty freakin' awesome. Like dude above me said, you should post this in S/T alot of dudes would really appreciate seeing this.

I actually bet that soda is pretty valuable. For any hardcore memorabilia collector that would surely be an extremely rare find.

I actually bet that soda is pretty valuable. For any hardcore memorabilia collector that would surely be an extremely rare find.

Back
Top Bottom