1st ever SneakerSwap at the Winners Circle. 3-29-2008 Start saving now

What:
We are having a Sneaker swap / meet and greet at the Winners Circle . The idea behind this is to get as many near deadstock shoes in one place as we can sopeople can buy, sell and trade sneakers and at the same time meet each other and also check out the new Winners Circle.
The tables are already full for this one but you are more then welcome to bring down as many pair as you think you can keep your eyes on. The better the shoethe worse condition it can be in, but bringing FAKES will get you throw out, if you don't know there real leave them at home.
This is our first one so questions will be addressed as they come up but know there will be 100's of sneakers there from DS Jordans and SB's to DNSeverything else and even some skated Henikens that you might be able to afford. Sizes from 3.5 youth to 13 men so don't miss it.

When:
Saturday March 29th,..........1:00 till 7:00

Why:
Trying to get some dunk HUF HI's in a size 9.5 / 10 lol but really I think we need one and the Circle is trying to do things for the NW sneaker heads.

Post here or email me (Ray) at

[email protected]

with questions , I'll do my best to answer every email I get but don't ask me what shoes or if a specific sneaker will be here I don't know otherthen store stock and won't answer those.

Winners Circle
1353 E Olive Way
Seattle WA 98122

winnerscircleseattle.com

sounds like a good idea. hopefully someone will offer me some rare sneakers instead of SBs for my espos.

Shugs and I came to find out more details through you but we found out that it was girls day out at the Circle today. Kudos to Lady L and G on the lunchadvice. I'll trade you 20 Blazers for your OG Mac Attacks.

Oh man this is not going to be good for me :smile: Definitely going to swing by and check out what's there!

Im bringing my And 1 tochillins.

...and a stick, to fight off the mob of people who want them.

...but theyre jock worn.

....with no socks.

821655282_0f54ca3f3a_o.jpg

Well since Powfo's gonna be there....I'll be sure to make it down after work. I'll have about 10 pairs of kicks to sell so oo206oo, bring thatstick of yours to guard my stash.

it's my birthday weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

maybe i'll have somebody bring some shoes on my behalf to sell

Originally Posted by shugaray

Well since Powfo's gonna be there....I'll be sure to make it down after work. I'll have about 10 pairs of kicks to sell so oo206oo, bring that stick of yours to guard my stash.
You either must have some long arms or bodyguards to be taking care of 10 pairs of kicks.

FlightBRON2k3 wrote: You either must have some long arms or bodyguards to be taking care of 10 pairs of kicks.

It'll be taken care of...10 pairs in one hand, a bottle of bourbon in the other.
I'm pretty sure thesneakerpimp envisions people to bring 2-3 pairs...whatever they can hold on to.

I got some DS JMJ ultrastars in an 11, that i wouldnt mind unloading.

PM me if youre interested.

Since we are listing what we may bring...

Eires
Old Spices
True Blues
Red XVI Lows
Citrus'
Penny IVs

Got the countdown pack 9/14 sz 11 if anyone intersted. I'll be slinging some dunks as well.

LMK If you're intersted.

Back
Top Bottom