2/19 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV - Raw & SD EC Matches, Cena vs Kane, Prediction Contest (p40)

Originally Posted by casekicks

I couldn't figure out what was off with that Ryder segment..But after staring at that .gif for a couple seconds it hit me..That stage appears to be really short..It's not a high off the ground as it normally is..

As soon as I read chino's post all I could think of was Birdman singin' "And the rims keep spinnin' everytime I stop"..
roll.gif
No &@^#%$) way
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 The wheels have my dying!! They're spinning fast as hell
roll.gif

Breaking News: Vince Russo Gone From TNA

Dixie Carter just posted the following to her Facebook.com page:

"TNA and Vince Russo have mutually parted ways as of this week. The separation is amicable and professional. We are glad for the opportunity to have worked together and wish each other nothing but good luck and success in the future."

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Between you dorks and NTwitter... it's been pure comedy today. good god. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Lobo's trolling for the last 4-5 pages.

Me trollin? How dare you imply that, sir!

Picture is thread relevant.

Spoiler [+]
1329253732461.png

On another note..

Sign ideas? I'll be at the NXT/SuperStars/SmackDown tapings. I'l be sitting close to the ring. Dead center 4 rows back from the front row. Section 3 (Picture related)

Spoiler [+]
13z1v76.jpg

I'll give a re-cap when I get back with pictures and all that non-sense.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by fx2

lol at cena throwing up the X
roll.gif
I'm gonna have to go back and watch that

please do. he looked like a f'ing !%%@%+$.
ryder wasn't even wrestling or in the ring. why are you throwing up the x.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by fx2

lol at cena throwing up the X
roll.gif
I'm gonna have to go back and watch that

please do. he looked like a f'ing !%%@%+$.
ryder wasn't even wrestling or in the ring. why are you throwing up the x.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cena throwing up the x and running Around like a dummy..

Cena threw up the x like zack wasn't already injured. And he was about to punch him just 3 minutes earlier.

roll.gif
 @ all the pictures and .gifs posted today.
For some reason I thought Smackdown was live tonight. 

^^^*right click saved*

The camera mess up where Eve screams, followed by her nonchalantly going to sit down in the chair is still killing me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe they'll extend the program and make Rock v Cena a fatal 4 way and add Kane and Ryder. Eve can be the special guess ref

What yall boys think....

Son, not even a regular Cornette face will do for that ridiculousness. My thoughts?

Spoiler [+]
1329266699118.jpg

Any of you guys that think Ryder can come back as a successful character... you're on more crack than Whitney Houston.

Relevant joke is relevant

roll.gif
roll.gif

The only way I can see Ryder coming back from this is a sudden heel turn with him dropping all the stuff that got him this far.
laugh.gif
I don't see him being able to pull off heel very well though.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Any of you guys that think Ryder can come back as a successful character... you're on more crack than Whitney Houston.

Not sure if serious.

For weeks Zack has been trying to get with Eve, then she teases a possible relationship, raising his hopes. Then on the day before Valentine's Day, Zack, in neckbrace and wheelchair w/roses, catches her making out with his best broski, breaking his heart. Then to add salt to the wound, she friend-zones him after everything he's went through for the past month. THEN to top that off, he gets wheeled right off the stage.

How can anyone not feel sorry for Zack Ryder right now? When was the last time you've seen such crowd empathy before last night?

Face it, Zack is coming back as a bigger, better, larger than life babyface.

AINT NO STOPPING HIM.. NOOOWWWWW

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Son, not even a regular Cornette face will do for that ridiculousness. My thoughts?

Spoiler [+]
1329266699118.jpg
mad.gif
This idea is gold. I bet CrankyVince will book it
indifferent.gif

Then bring back J Mo and let him feud with Santino

Im a Genius!!!!

Back
Top Bottom