2/19 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV - Raw & SD EC Matches, Cena vs Kane, Prediction Contest (p40)

Ryder's so injured that he can't walk, but he takes a bump in the ring and is completely fine?

People cheering for Cena embracing the hate 
laugh.gif
  This is so freaking stupid.

I couldn't figure out what was off with that Ryder segment..But after staring at that .gif for a couple seconds it hit me..That stage appears to be really short..It's not a high off the ground as it normally is..

As soon as I read chino's post all I could think of was Birdman singin' "And the rims keep spinnin' everytime I stop"..
roll.gif

Thank God for that awesome segment with HHH and HBK because there wasn't much else good about Raw.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Any way you can start the prediction contest by Wednesday morning? I'm going to be out of the country for the week... 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I don't even know what the card is yet 
grin.gif

I wait until after SD to hope they announce a few more matches so I can make the contest more accurate.

Sup, dorks? I hope you all are embracing this day of love. Be with your loved ones, significant others, etc.

2edw0w6.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Who was supposed to be the RAW GM?
"Originally, Donald Trump. Now everybody wants David Otunga to become the Raw GM. I'd expect it to happen as soon as Lauranitis's run is over.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

They have Undertaker coming off as too desparate, not a good look.
This.
Granted, I am intrigued over the build up over the rematch, but HHH walking around like he ended the damn streak and that he doesn't need to go through with it. He should be irate that he nearly ended UT's career and STILL couldn't get the job done, much like HBK was. That is my only issue with the storyline thus far.

so you want the taker/hhh feud executed the exact same way as taker/hbk???

no.
there's nothing wrong with this feud at all.
and this is coming from a dude that was praying not to see taker/hhh III just 2 months ago.
taker has one match a year, wrestlemania.
wrestlemania is basically the echelon of the little remnants of what is his career.
so why wouldn't the streak and the fact that he couldn't walk out of a battle that he "won" be his main focus to the point where it becomes his obsession right now.
and the fact that he wants the rematch and hhh is denying him of it makes even more sense for him to seem desperate.

hilarious thing was Cole initially tried to play it off as big show getting a hybrid rko.
2j5gt5h.gif

....and.. ACTION!
L9ITP.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Lobo's trolling for the last 4-5 pages.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Ryder's facial expressions made RAW a success for me

jRDvj.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lzdblnaRYs1qbigi2o1_400.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

They better capitalize on Eve right now. The crowd boo'd the &@^# outta her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Yea whats up woth Shane o Mac? Havent seen or heard from him in ages

Other than having the name McMahon, he has nothing to do with the WWE for a more than a year now.
He's the CEO of some China corporation, and I think he's involved in some MMA stuff.

Back
Top Bottom