2/19 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV - Raw & SD EC Matches, Cena vs Kane, Prediction Contest (p40)

Kofi talking about how if he wins the WWE Title it will take him to the next level and he'll no longer be an afterthought. Even if Kofi won the title, he would be nowhere near as over as he was back during his feud with Orton, but WWE blew it there. Kofi would have a Jack Swagger reign that no one would remember or care about.

Zack Ryder 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

If they are going to have these SD guys on Raw, they should at least face Raw guys.  Having SD guys face off against each other seems kind of pointless since we see the same matches on Friday.

That draping DDT on Show was a hell of a spot.  That takes a ton of strength from Show to hold himself up like that.

But that RKO, not so much.  I guess Orton thought Show was going to hold onto the ropes.  You f'd up chants 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Big Johnny on both shows?  Well, he's better than Teddy Long.

I'm for it.

Kinda digging the idea of Otunga taking over a GM after Ace runs his course.

This is an awesome segment with HHH and HBK.  HHH couldn't have said it better when he said they were the end of an era.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Lobo killed it tonight though. That interview was epic. How'd you pull that off?

*crosses fingers for a part 3*

Sometimes you're just in the right place, at the right time. There will be no part 3, though. Interesting tidbit I forgot to mention... remember this?

Apparently the angle they were going to run was that D. Bry was holding back and he was going to come back as the %*+-kicking Bryan Danielson we all know and love. Obviously, that idea got nixed. Also, this was supposed to happen recently again (Which was why Kofi was squashed against D. Bry not to long ago). That idea was also nixed as they felt they should just go with a more "traditional" heel.

These guys are cutting promos and dialog you BELIEVE. Not the scripted crap that everyone else on the roster has to recite. And that's not the fault of the rest of the roster. It's the fact that WWE has made the decision that everything has to be scripted. It's a terrible decision.

I loved the subtle shoulder bump as HBK walked away. That an awesome segment.

Cole says NONE THE LESS all the time. Don't know why, but it's really annoying me on this show.

Tamina actually getting a bit of a crowd response.  And her top rope splash is pretty nice.  Definitely prettier than Punk's elbow.

I think the whole HHH/HBK/TAKER Segment has been good. Originally, I had in my mind that there was no way that HHH breaks the streak. Now, I have no idea what they have planned.

Ryder 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy.  Vince really hates this guy so freakin much 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Eve got that sloppy, drunk #!+! kiss 
nerd.gif

Why can't they just say "Wrestle for the WWE Title at WM" instead of saying "Headline WrestleMania". It sounds so freaking stupid when you talk about 6 different matches headlining WM.

THIS WAS KANE'S PLAN ALL ALONG.  TO GET ME TO MAKE OUT WITH EVE AND RUIN MY BROMANCE WITH ZACK. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Shouldn't Cena be happy?  He got Zack trending on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom