2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by edunpeal

most people who copped were either hypebeast or resellers
30t6p3b.gif

just look at this page alone. why do people need more than 2 pairs

The same reason why you most likely have more then 10 pairs of sneakers in your closet

im sure he may have ten pairs or more shies in his closet. its not the same shoe. My man bought mad candy apple foams. Way toooo many.hes def gonna get a cavity if eats all those apples. in return his dental bill is gonna be high...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

30t6p3b.gif

The same reason why you most likely have more then 10 pairs of sneakers in your closet

im sure he may have ten pairs or more shies in his closet. its not the same shoe. My man bought mad candy apple foams. Way toooo many.hes def gonna get a cavity if eats all those apples. in return his dental bill is gonna be high...

ebay is flooded w/ red foams
grin.gif

That's how it is nowadays. People think they can buy these and sell for ridiculous prices on Craigslist and eBay. 

ebay is flooded w/ red foams
grin.gif

That's how it is nowadays. People think they can buy these and sell for ridiculous prices on Craigslist and eBay. 

So south dekalb foot action never got a size 12. i was a little down but i was able to get a sz. 10.5 which is a family members size, so it all worked out. I contemplated reselling but when family is in need.... Just gonna give to my cousin for retail and have him hold down another release. I was this close to havin these. I'm shocked how limtited they are

So south dekalb foot action never got a size 12. i was a little down but i was able to get a sz. 10.5 which is a family members size, so it all worked out. I contemplated reselling but when family is in need.... Just gonna give to my cousin for retail and have him hold down another release. I was this close to havin these. I'm shocked how limtited they are

Got em! Went down to a local spot about 15 minutes from home 30 minutes before opening, I was 8th in line. Nobody else got in line until 10 minutes before the store opened. Big relief after missing out online last night. Would have been such a huge hole in my collection but I wouldn't be willing to spend over retail on them.

Got em! Went down to a local spot about 15 minutes from home 30 minutes before opening, I was 8th in line. Nobody else got in line until 10 minutes before the store opened. Big relief after missing out online last night. Would have been such a huge hole in my collection but I wouldn't be willing to spend over retail on them.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

No line @ sharps town footaction and they open at 9

I live a hr and half away from Houston I thought it was going to b 2 wild that's why I didn't head that way. Hopefully I'll be able to trade a pair of my ds Concords or sinething

Originally Posted by kchildz1

No line @ sharps town footaction and they open at 9

I live a hr and half away from Houston I thought it was going to b 2 wild that's why I didn't head that way. Hopefully I'll be able to trade a pair of my ds Concords or sinething

30t6p3b.gif

2 is excessive any more than that is just stupid IMHO unless you are reselling which I'm not knocking or promoting. I've copped two before so I understand that even though I'm pretty much against it going forward.  But what rich people do with their money is their business. Hey Nike is winning with this and I guess the sneaker enthusiast  is too because they are making it seems like a  million colors of these things. 

30t6p3b.gif

2 is excessive any more than that is just stupid IMHO unless you are reselling which I'm not knocking or promoting. I've copped two before so I understand that even though I'm pretty much against it going forward.  But what rich people do with their money is their business. Hey Nike is winning with this and I guess the sneaker enthusiast  is too because they are making it seems like a  million colors of these things. 

Smdh went to the mall at 8:30 there where 20 people in front of me at foot action... 10 people go in and there all sold out..

Smdh went to the mall at 8:30 there where 20 people in front of me at foot action... 10 people go in and there all sold out..

Waste of time. Waste of gas...go to my 2 "go to spots" and both are sold out BEFORE 10 am when they normally open. I'll get over it I guess but ever since Concords dropped I've been noticing all these beasts roaming around...think I'm getting too old for this. I need a restock ASAP!
tired.gif

Waste of time. Waste of gas...go to my 2 "go to spots" and both are sold out BEFORE 10 am when they normally open. I'll get over it I guess but ever since Concords dropped I've been noticing all these beasts roaming around...think I'm getting too old for this. I need a restock ASAP!
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom