2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, mad release. Salty people at my spot. 40+ people lined up, I got there 5 minutes after opening.

Seeing dudes walk out with 3-6 pairs.

Two dudes back to back came out with six.

They sell out about the 20-23 rd person in line.

People started yelling and screaming about mulitples. Trash was thrown at the employees and security rolled through.

I was pretty upset, seeing dudes leaving with six pairs. I was ok with it at the moment thinking they had enough for everyone. But in the end, they hardly got half of us.

Wow, mad release. Salty people at my spot. 40+ people lined up, I got there 5 minutes after opening.

Seeing dudes walk out with 3-6 pairs.

Two dudes back to back came out with six.

They sell out about the 20-23 rd person in line.

People started yelling and screaming about mulitples. Trash was thrown at the employees and security rolled through.

I was pretty upset, seeing dudes leaving with six pairs. I was ok with it at the moment thinking they had enough for everyone. But in the end, they hardly got half of us.

Couldn't get my pair cuz a guy in front of me brought the last two of my size to sell. He wore a 10 I wear a 14 smh. I got a 8 and a 8.5 doe. My trip to the mall wasn't wasted I guess.

the damn manager at jimmy jazz tried to sell me a size 9 for 300 when i told him i needed a 12..

the damn manager at jimmy jazz tried to sell me a size 9 for 300 when i told him i needed a 12..

Couldn't get my pair cuz a guy in front of me brought the last two of my size to sell. He wore a 10 I wear a 14 smh. I got a 8 and a 8.5 doe. My trip to the mall wasn't wasted I guess.

F Nike! F FTL! F LIFE! Someone help me track a 12 down
mad.gif

Yes, I'm mad.
tired.gif

man.. i was 10th in line and some guys rolled up saying they was waiting in their cars the whole damn time, 2 hours before doors opened. couldn't get my 8.5.. luckily i got the last 11 and 13
now i gotta figure out how to get my size smh..

man.. i was 10th in line and some guys rolled up saying they was waiting in their cars the whole damn time, 2 hours before doors opened. couldn't get my 8.5.. luckily i got the last 11 and 13
now i gotta figure out how to get my size smh..

Went to Roosevelt Field mall and was 38th in line today, mad people cut the line and Nike didn't give a shtt. Didn't get a pair and people were selling them in front of Nike for $300. Just gonna wait for the Galaxys 

only person im happy for is penny hardaway....never in a million years i thought i had to make a line for foamposites.....

Went to Roosevelt Field mall and was 38th in line today, mad people cut the line and Nike didn't give a shtt. Didn't get a pair and people were selling them in front of Nike for $300. Just gonna wait for the Galaxys 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom