2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
only person im happy for is penny hardaway....never in a million years i thought i had to make a line for foamposites.....

First time ever I brought a size that wasnt my own. Got a 9 needed 10.5, footactions got Grimey with this release. They need a new system to get rid of crooked underpAid employees and resellers

First time ever I brought a size that wasnt my own. Got a 9 needed 10.5, footactions got Grimey with this release. They need a new system to get rid of crooked underpAid employees and resellers

You think resellers are awful, how about the consumers paying these 350+ prices. You're are just as bad as them.

You think resellers are awful, how about the consumers paying these 350+ prices. You're are just as bad as them.

got a 9.5 but really need a 8.5....these things sold super fast man...they sold out on nikestore in 4 mins....i cant believe this

got a 9.5 but really need a 8.5....these things sold super fast man...they sold out on nikestore in 4 mins....i cant believe this

waited in line for 1hr @TAF and got the last pair of sz 11....damn i was so %%##*@# nervous, ppl are mad thirsty, buying everything they can get
30t6p3b.gif

i'm glad this one is over...getting crazy every day now with the upcoming releases

about a year or two ago you're able to walk in the store a day or two after release date and still get a foamposite of your size
grin.gif
 now looks like every release are hyped like they're premio jordans
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

waited in line for 1hr @TAF and got the last pair of sz 11....damn i was so %%##*@# nervous, ppl are mad thirsty, buying everything they can get
30t6p3b.gif

i'm glad this one is over...getting crazy every day now with the upcoming releases

about a year or two ago you're able to walk in the store a day or two after release date and still get a foamposite of your size
grin.gif
 now looks like every release are hyped like they're premio jordans
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom