2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Anywho.. I went to Fox Hills (LA, So Cal), around 8 am and everyone was in line for footaction... I guess no one did their research that FOOTLOCKER was getting some pairs too (One per each size I believe) .. I was first in line and was able to cop a third pair.. Two last night from Nike Store. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop their pair.. DEATH TO RESELLERS
so what time did they start selling.  I was getting wishy washy answers when I called them on yesterday.  They were like maybe 10 but could be 9:30.  I got lucky and got my pairs on Eastbay last night so I didn't have to camp...or else I would have seen you there this am.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Anywho.. I went to Fox Hills (LA, So Cal), around 8 am and everyone was in line for footaction... I guess no one did their research that FOOTLOCKER was getting some pairs too (One per each size I believe) .. I was first in line and was able to cop a third pair.. Two last night from Nike Store. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop their pair.. DEATH TO RESELLERS
so what time did they start selling.  I was getting wishy washy answers when I called them on yesterday.  They were like maybe 10 but could be 9:30.  I got lucky and got my pairs on Eastbay last night so I didn't have to camp...or else I would have seen you there this am.
happy.gif

I was able to get a pair at dtlr in Norfolk, va on tidewater drive, i arrived at 630 am, was 8th in line no one in front if me wore my size so I stayed in line, ended up with a half size small. They don't hurt my feet so I'm happy with my purchase. Quality is perfect in my right shoe, left Shoe had excess glue stains but they rubbed of with my fingernail. The Shoe is beautiful and has me waiting for the electrolime even though I Like some pics and not others. Store workers were definetly holding pairs. As my 12 was missing. Golden state release, I'm leaving at 5 I know the 40 people who came at 8 were salty.

I was able to get a pair at dtlr in Norfolk, va on tidewater drive, i arrived at 630 am, was 8th in line no one in front if me wore my size so I stayed in line, ended up with a half size small. They don't hurt my feet so I'm happy with my purchase. Quality is perfect in my right shoe, left Shoe had excess glue stains but they rubbed of with my fingernail. The Shoe is beautiful and has me waiting for the electrolime even though I Like some pics and not others. Store workers were definetly holding pairs. As my 12 was missing. Golden state release, I'm leaving at 5 I know the 40 people who came at 8 were salty.

Originally Posted by quanb24

%@%! got crazy at my local mall it was concords all over again im located in the DMV btw dudes bum rushed the door and dip thru the mall one dude pass out while standing in line smh glad i was able to cop tho
laugh.gif
 what mall was this??? had to be pentagon

Originally Posted by quanb24

%@%! got crazy at my local mall it was concords all over again im located in the DMV btw dudes bum rushed the door and dip thru the mall one dude pass out while standing in line smh glad i was able to cop tho
laugh.gif
 what mall was this??? had to be pentagon

my boy sent his girl out to columbia mall to go cop his foams long story short she miss out and tried to run to another store and totaled his car on BW Parkway no car and no shoes 
nerd.gif
 i was trying to upload the pic of the car but it isnt working

my boy sent his girl out to columbia mall to go cop his foams long story short she miss out and tried to run to another store and totaled his car on BW Parkway no car and no shoes 
nerd.gif

^^^I have to agree i dont give a red metallic F*CK if it's not your size keep it moving!!!! 50% or 10% off doesnt matter... I HATE that %***!!! 
mad.gif

^^^I have to agree i dont give a red metallic F*CK if it's not your size keep it moving!!!! 50% or 10% off doesnt matter... I HATE that %***!!! 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

nerd.gif

roll.gif
please post a pic

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

nerd.gif

roll.gif
please post a pic

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Even South Carolina folk camped out for these at midnight. 

I lived in SC for 3 years and that's unheard of.  Wow.  They usually go hard for anything Jordan.

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Even South Carolina folk camped out for these at midnight. 

I lived in SC for 3 years and that's unheard of.  Wow.  They usually go hard for anything Jordan.

loubrock wrote: The Diamond Crystal is thick in here tonight

Of course it is.  Dudes always gonna be mad when a shoe they want (or anything, for that matter) is gone because other people copp multiples.  Then you're gonna have kids come in and say to step your game up and stop crying.  While I can see both sides, I know the older heads don't have the time or energy, with kids, marriage, and careers, to be hunting and ravaging for a pair of kicks.  It is what it is.  What are you gonna do.  I guess learn to adapt or hang it up.  It really is the way of life.

loubrock wrote: The Diamond Crystal is thick in here tonight

Of course it is.  Dudes always gonna be mad when a shoe they want (or anything, for that matter) is gone because other people copp multiples.  Then you're gonna have kids come in and say to step your game up and stop crying.  While I can see both sides, I know the older heads don't have the time or energy, with kids, marriage, and careers, to be hunting and ravaging for a pair of kicks.  It is what it is.  What are you gonna do.  I guess learn to adapt or hang it up.  It really is the way of life.

i think NYC had the most of the Fomposites 34street alone had over 5K pairs between HOH, FTL, & FTA. My Local Mall This Morning (ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL) I Heard Had Over 300 For FTL, 200 FOR FTA, And 200 + For The Nikestore....THESE WEREN'T LIMITED THEY WERE MARKETED "SMARTLY" BY NIKE SMH

I Can Bet Any Left Over Pairs In Two Weeks Will Be Shipped To NYC Like Usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom