2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by beansietime

Don't QS releases have QS after the shoe's name on the box? For instance both my pairs of SC Trainer II's say "SC Trainer II QS" on the box label.

A lot of SB's are QS, and mine don't have it on the box, but yeah those Trainers do. I think that was to separate them from the other ones, because they use different leather.
Ok that makes sense. not the only pair I've seen like that just an example, but certainly the use of better or different materials makes sense for the change on the label.

Originally Posted by ducktales

I recall the question regarding this being a quick strike being asked on nikestore's twitter page and the answer was yes. I'm sure if you look back to Friday on their page you'll see the same information

Yeah, but if the Twitter is just being run by a customer service rep, similar to one you would chat with on NDC...I would take what they say with a grain of salt. You're given misinformation all the time depending on who you talk to.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

eek.gif
damn

Originally Posted by ninjahood

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

eek.gif
damn

I recall the question regarding this being a quick strike being asked on nikestore's twitter page and the answer was yes. I'm sure if you look back to Friday on their page you'll see the same information

Yeah, but if the Twitter is just being run by a customer service rep, similar to one you would chat with on NDC...I would take what they say with a grain of salt. You're given misinformation all the time depending on who you talk to.

Originally Posted by beansietime

Don't QS releases have QS after the shoe's name on the box? For instance both my pairs of SC Trainer II's say "SC Trainer II QS" on the box label.

A lot of SB's are QS, and mine don't have it on the box, but yeah those Trainers do. I think that was to separate them from the other ones, because they use different leather.
Ok that makes sense. not the only pair I've seen like that just an example, but certainly the use of better or different materials makes sense for the change on the label.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by jzza4

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

indifferent.gif

You had your grandmother out there in this madness???? I swear, you kids have no remorse. 
30t6p3b.gif

A)I never asked my grandmother to wait in line, she took it upon herself to go.

B) I was born in 1976, how about you?
i can't see how you 36 letting your 60+ grandmother stand on line for some damn sneakers 
laugh.gif
 no offense
atleast someone took care of her on line, she coulda got got
I live in Connecticut, Grandma lives in Florida. Although she knows my love for Nikes/Jordans, I had no idea she was going to line up for the sneakers based on a conversation during the week.

I apologize for having an Amazing Grandmother....

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

indifferent.gif

You had your grandmother out there in this madness???? I swear, you kids have no remorse. 
30t6p3b.gif

i can't see how you 36 letting your 60+ grandmother stand on line for some damn sneakers 
laugh.gif
 no offense
I live in Connecticut, Grandma lives in Florida. Although she knows my love for Nikes/Jordans, I had no idea she was going to line up for the sneakers based on a conversation during the week.

laugh.gif
 no offense

"I apologize for having an Amazing Grandmother...."
after that quote i should apologize you to 

god bless your grandmother 

btw jzza4 PM me i'll give you the number to the store i ordered from so you grand ma dont have to camp out for foams 

the customer service reps on nike's twitter just try adding 'hype' to a release imo.  Theres plenty of regular gr's that drop, that lots of people do not care about, and they keep retweeting a link, these drop at midnight through out the day... this was not a QS just accept that.  like someone said before, theres more people buying these sneakers, real sneakerhead, fans of the shoe, new fans of the shoe, hypebeast, resellers etc, more people buying, nike only makes so many shoes, they are not making more shoes for the all the new buyers out there. you have to take that in consideration.  I don't have the numbers of how many royal foams dropped in 2011 vs how many red foams dropped over the weekend, but what I do know is there are more people buying sneakers from a year ago, just because more people are buying foams now vs 2011 doesn't make this shoe a QS.

laugh.gif
 no offense

btw jzza4 PM me i'll give you the number to the store i ordered from so you grand ma dont have to camp out for foams 

the customer service reps on nike's twitter just try adding 'hype' to a release imo.  Theres plenty of regular gr's that drop, that lots of people do not care about, and they keep retweeting a link, these drop at midnight through out the day... this was not a QS just accept that.  like someone said before, theres more people buying these sneakers, real sneakerhead, fans of the shoe, new fans of the shoe, hypebeast, resellers etc, more people buying, nike only makes so many shoes, they are not making more shoes for the all the new buyers out there. you have to take that in consideration.  I don't have the numbers of how many royal foams dropped in 2011 vs how many red foams dropped over the weekend, but what I do know is there are more people buying sneakers from a year ago, just because more people are buying foams now vs 2011 doesn't make this shoe a QS.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My Foams will be here Wednesday from NDC.
pimp.gif

You got your shipping confirmation?

Checked NDC and my UPS tracking # was posted already, there isn't any status but shows scheduled delivery is Wednesday, 02/08/12.

I did NOT get an email yet regarding shipping.

My buddy in San Antonio checked his NDC account & his tracking # was posted as well.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My Foams will be here Wednesday from NDC.
pimp.gif

You got your shipping confirmation?

Checked NDC and my UPS tracking # was posted already, there isn't any status but shows scheduled delivery is Wednesday, 02/08/12.

I did NOT get an email yet regarding shipping.

My buddy in San Antonio checked his NDC account & his tracking # was posted as well.

Mad I slept on these.... Came to my senses right after the drop and it was too late. *self facepalm* now dudes are wreckless with these prices...

Mad I slept on these.... Came to my senses right after the drop and it was too late. *self facepalm* now dudes are wreckless with these prices...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif
 no offense

Respect..

laugh.gif
 no offense

Respect..

i swear this dp dude is comical

in one video girl was asking "what are you all waiting for?" (on line for sj xi or something)
dp said we waiting for you.
laugh.gif

i swear this dp dude is comical

in one video girl was asking "what are you all waiting for?" (on line for sj xi or something)
dp said we waiting for you.
laugh.gif

But what if it isn't a customer service rep on the other end???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

We should ask them on their twitter page
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom