2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by jzza4

I live in Connecticut, Grandma lives in Florida. Although she knows my love for Nikes/Jordans, I had no idea she was going to line up for the sneakers based on a conversation during the week.

I apologize for having an Amazing Grandmother....

"I apologize for having an Amazing Grandmother...."
after that quote i should apologize you to 

god bless your grandmother 

btw jzza4 PM me i'll give you the number to the store i ordered from so you grand ma dont have to camp out for foams 

Respect..

dont give me the respect just yet 
the dude knows me and if where the same size 

i could tell you i'm not give the info up 

i dont have the patience to campout for shoes anymore 

if i sold him something in the past 

i dont think i'm give up the spot since the store only had one size 9 

and the dude who's store i ordered from told me he gets a small amount of size 9's in foams 

im sorry 

i rather be upfront and truthful then doing a good deed & screwing myself over for the next release 

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by jzza4

I live in Connecticut, Grandma lives in Florida. Although she knows my love for Nikes/Jordans, I had no idea she was going to line up for the sneakers based on a conversation during the week.

I apologize for having an Amazing Grandmother....

"I apologize for having an Amazing Grandmother...."
after that quote i should apologize you to 

god bless your grandmother 

btw jzza4 PM me i'll give you the number to the store i ordered from so you grand ma dont have to camp out for foams 

Respect..

dont give me the respect just yet 
the dude knows me and if where the same size 

i could tell you i'm not give the info up 

i dont have the patience to campout for shoes anymore 

if i sold him something in the past 

i dont think i'm give up the spot since the store only had one size 9 

and the dude who's store i ordered from told me he gets a small amount of size 9's in foams 

im sorry 

i rather be upfront and truthful then doing a good deed & screwing myself over for the next release 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ducktales

I recall the question regarding this being a quick strike being asked on nikestore's twitter page and the answer was yes. I'm sure if you look back to Friday on their page you'll see the same information

Yeah, but if the Twitter is just being run by a customer service rep, similar to one you would chat with on NDC...I would take what they say with a grain of salt. You're given misinformation all the time depending on who you talk to.
But what if it isn't a customer service rep on the other end???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

We should ask them on their twitter page
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats up internets.. that dude is hilarious shout out to blucheez... dam that store down there was madness.. thank god i didnt play myself and go down there.. stores need to learn from hoh ny cause that was a smooth release with tickets.. i really hope they keep it going like that for midnight releases

whats up internets.. that dude is hilarious shout out to blucheez... dam that store down there was madness.. thank god i didnt play myself and go down there.. stores need to learn from hoh ny cause that was a smooth release with tickets.. i really hope they keep it going like that for midnight releases

Originally Posted by purplehazen

what hoh gave out tickets the 34 or 125 store ?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

what hoh gave out tickets the 34 or 125 store ?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Mad I slept on these.... Came to my senses right after the drop and it was too late. *self facepalm* now dudes are wreckless with these prices...

arent you like a sz 13 check shoetrends

Originally Posted by s dubl

Mad I slept on these.... Came to my senses right after the drop and it was too late. *self facepalm* now dudes are wreckless with these prices...

arent you like a sz 13 check shoetrends

Originally Posted by ninjahood

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

man, this is what I don't understand, You guys got so many pairs. I'd expect at least a couple to make it onto NT for a good price.
I'm still looking for a par with no success.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

man, this is what I don't understand, You guys got so many pairs. I'd expect at least a couple to make it onto NT for a good price.
I'm still looking for a par with no success.

Bwahahaha!#hypebeast#thirst#resellerSo many things wrong with that, but props to the dude. People camped out for 48 hours so to make a $200 profit? Damn man, that's sad.

Bwahahaha!#hypebeast#thirst#resellerSo many things wrong with that, but props to the dude. People camped out for 48 hours so to make a $200 profit? Damn man, that's sad.

Originally Posted by bigj505

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY

and yea the Atlantic penny 2s were a qs. Then they rereleased in mass quantities.

July 25, 09 was release date on QS penny 2s. Some stores may have sold early doesn't mean it was a go by Nike to do that.

as stated before,

and yea the Atlantic penny 2s were a qs. Then they rereleased in mass quantities.

July 25, 09 was release date on QS penny 2s. Some stores may have sold early doesn't mean it was a go by Nike to do that.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

as stated before,

meh... the details on the atlantics were kinda blurry. makes me no difference if they were a QS or not.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

as stated before,

meh... the details on the atlantics were kinda blurry. makes me no difference if they were a QS or not.

Nike knows what they're doing. First, they hyped this up by saying it was a QS. I don't care whether it officially was or not, I saw all those pairs and knew it was a GR, maybe more numbers than the Pines. Second, they limited the pairs hitting the west coast so the thirst could build up. Within 5 years, the east and west coast will most likely be getting the same amount of pairs however there isn't as much demand on the west as of right now.

In all honesty, if you did any sort of homework and live on the east coast, you shouldn't have missed out. I did absolutely none and got a pair.

Nike knows what they're doing. First, they hyped this up by saying it was a QS. I don't care whether it officially was or not, I saw all those pairs and knew it was a GR, maybe more numbers than the Pines. Second, they limited the pairs hitting the west coast so the thirst could build up. Within 5 years, the east and west coast will most likely be getting the same amount of pairs however there isn't as much demand on the west as of right now.

In all honesty, if you did any sort of homework and live on the east coast, you shouldn't have missed out. I did absolutely none and got a pair.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

So I guess Nike stating that these were a QS means nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop hanging your hats on the "knowing months in advance" as the only reason this doesn't qualify these as a QS

That must be the text book definition of a QS cause you guys keep repeating it as if its the end all be all
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif
Nike tweeted on January 27 that the release date for the KDIV YOTD was on February 3, yet Champ's still sold their shipments as soon as they got them.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

So I guess Nike stating that these were a QS means nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop hanging your hats on the "knowing months in advance" as the only reason this doesn't qualify these as a QS

That must be the text book definition of a QS cause you guys keep repeating it as if its the end all be all
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif
Nike tweeted on January 27 that the release date for the KDIV YOTD was on February 3, yet Champ's still sold their shipments as soon as they got them.

Damn. Watching that YouTube vid makes me happy I live in Arizona. Being pushed up against the doors is unnecessary. It's just a sneaker people.

Damn. Watching that YouTube vid makes me happy I live in Arizona. Being pushed up against the doors is unnecessary. It's just a sneaker people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom