2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
expecting 2 pairs in today...neither are for me....my pair should be in on monday hopefully....One and done on these...would def. love 2 pairs to go along with Royals and Eggs, but with 10s just releasing,then cement IVs, and Brons in February Ill have to stick with one pair

expecting 2 pairs in today...neither are for me....my pair should be in on monday hopefully....One and done on these...would def. love 2 pairs to go along with Royals and Eggs, but with 10s just releasing,then cement IVs, and Brons in February Ill have to stick with one pair

was going to do a phone order from district in the bay area this morning as i've dealt with them for a few past releases.

i called em when they opened and they said it was a line of about 40 people in front of their store this morning and all the pairs were sold out

mad.gif
  damn bay area hypebeasts

was going to do a phone order from district in the bay area this morning as i've dealt with them for a few past releases.

i called em when they opened and they said it was a line of about 40 people in front of their store this morning and all the pairs were sold out

mad.gif
  damn bay area hypebeasts

^^^^^^^^^
Those pics are looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

More glossier than I thought, not a bad thing. Cop one for sure but a double up will have to be a game time decision.

^^^^^^^^^
Those pics are looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

More glossier than I thought, not a bad thing. Cop one for sure but a double up will have to be a game time decision.

Originally Posted by Tang

Can't wait need 2 pair.One to keep other to trade for concords

Not a bad idea, would make nice trade bait
Once resellers hit the market I wonder if concords for these would be a straight trade?????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Once resellers hit the market I wonder if concords for these would be a straight trade?????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im going to try and package one of my extra pairs of concords for these and a some cash if i can when the time comes.   if not i'll just cop locally but i'm defenitly trying to spend as little as possible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im going to try and package one of my extra pairs of concords for these and a some cash if i can when the time comes.   if not i'll just cop locally but i'm defenitly trying to spend as little as possible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nicee how much you dropped on em?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nicee how much you dropped on em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom