2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 pair limit on FTL.com

Nike Air Foamposite One - Men's

$219.99
Write a review
Be the first to write a review
Selected Style: Varsity Red/White/Black | Width - D - Medium | Do Not Ship Before 2/4-Limit 2 Per Customer

Should be interesting come 12:00 tonight
pimp.gif

Foams are tight but not 220 tight , and I have the coppers and the eggplants which I've barley worn , the red is sick tho well see how I feel I the am

Foams are tight but not 220 tight , and I have the coppers and the eggplants which I've barley worn , the red is sick tho well see how I feel I the am

Im from NY and i must say this is the easiest pass, if the red was like the pic that leaked out years ago i would of copped, it was a bright red it was more suttle. this red is glossy kind of like the armoral you put on tires. 225 plus tax for something you might wear once in a blue. on top of that its RED. One word is gangsta. im not affliating with any gangs nor would i put myself in the position where im wearing a color and before you know it you got to protect yourself all for a bright color easy pass. DONT GET ME WRONG SNEAK FIENDS THIS SHOE WILL SELL OUT, BUT AT WHAT PRICE WOULD YOU PAY TO WEAR THESE. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MONEY.. GOOD LUCK I MIGHT STOP BY FOOTACTION AND IL LTAKE SOME PICS

Im from NY and i must say this is the easiest pass, if the red was like the pic that leaked out years ago i would of copped, it was a bright red it was more suttle. this red is glossy kind of like the armoral you put on tires. 225 plus tax for something you might wear once in a blue. on top of that its RED. One word is gangsta. im not affliating with any gangs nor would i put myself in the position where im wearing a color and before you know it you got to protect yourself all for a bright color easy pass. DONT GET ME WRONG SNEAK FIENDS THIS SHOE WILL SELL OUT, BUT AT WHAT PRICE WOULD YOU PAY TO WEAR THESE. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MONEY.. GOOD LUCK I MIGHT STOP BY FOOTACTION AND IL LTAKE SOME PICS

THEY CHARGE A HEFTY FEE BECAUSE, MOST OF THE SHOES IN THERE STORE ARENT SELLING FOR EXAMPLE FUSIONS AND OTHER GARBAGE. AND THEY HAVE TO PAY RENT AND SUPPOURT THERE CO WORKERS. I NTHE END EVERYONE GOES HOME HAPPY. OR ARE THEY HAPPY? I KNOW THIS CAUSE I ASKED AN EMPLOYEE, IM FROM NY SO YOU GOT TO COME GANGSTA CAUSE IF YOU DONT THEY WONT RESPECT YOU SON. I WAS LIKE YO YO YO YO HOW MUCH DEM RED FOAMS MY DUDE. HE WAS 450. I WAS LIKE YO G MONEY WHY SO MUCH AND THATS WHEN THEY BACKED UP BEHIND THERE TABLE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS TRYING TO PUSH THE O CRAP BUTTON. BUT THEN I HAD TO MAKE THE TRANSITION AND SOUND PROPER I WAS LIKE EXCUSE ME SIR, WHY SO MUCH FOR A SHOE THAT COST 5 BUCKS TO MAKE AND HE WAS LIKE WE GOT EAT AND THEN I FLIPED I WAS LIKE AIGHT EAT CRAP PAPA

THEY CHARGE A HEFTY FEE BECAUSE, MOST OF THE SHOES IN THERE STORE ARENT SELLING FOR EXAMPLE FUSIONS AND OTHER GARBAGE. AND THEY HAVE TO PAY RENT AND SUPPOURT THERE CO WORKERS. I NTHE END EVERYONE GOES HOME HAPPY. OR ARE THEY HAPPY? I KNOW THIS CAUSE I ASKED AN EMPLOYEE, IM FROM NY SO YOU GOT TO COME GANGSTA CAUSE IF YOU DONT THEY WONT RESPECT YOU SON. I WAS LIKE YO YO YO YO HOW MUCH DEM RED FOAMS MY DUDE. HE WAS 450. I WAS LIKE YO G MONEY WHY SO MUCH AND THATS WHEN THEY BACKED UP BEHIND THERE TABLE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS TRYING TO PUSH THE O CRAP BUTTON. BUT THEN I HAD TO MAKE THE TRANSITION AND SOUND PROPER I WAS LIKE EXCUSE ME SIR, WHY SO MUCH FOR A SHOE THAT COST 5 BUCKS TO MAKE AND HE WAS LIKE WE GOT EAT AND THEN I FLIPED I WAS LIKE AIGHT EAT CRAP PAPA

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

LMAO

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

LMAO

Originally Posted by Sourkush

i AGREE LETS NOT FORGET THE TAX MY FRIEND AND ON TOP OF THAT LETS HOPE YOUR PAIR DOESNT COME WITH AN UPSIDE DOWN NIKE CHECK. I MEAN WITH THE QUALITY NOW A DAYS YOU GOT BUY A PAIR AND HAVE YOUR FAM INSPECT IT CAUSE YOU MIGHT BLINK AND MISS SOMETHING. NOT WORTH IT. AND THEN LETS NOT FORGET THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN NY. IM TELLING THE EMPLOYESS ALL LOOOK UPSET AS IF THEY LIVE THERE. BUT IF I WAS A CELEB THEY WOULD SMILE AT MY DUMBNESS....

Originally Posted by nimhet

just called my local FTL to confirm what time they are opening tomorrow...said not sure but probably 9:30. How do you not know what time you are going to open? Also, she said they have been getting a lot of calls for them which just shows foams are now being hyped here in socal too. I was able to walk in and walk out for the Royals and Pewters no problem the same time last year. Now everyone and their mother's is jumping on the reseller bandwagon after the Concords. This sucks because I'll have to camp out now if I want a pair.

I'm really starting resent people who buy to only resell. They caused me to miss out on the Concords and now possibly these. It's just so frustrating to see super old people or families who bring their kids and buy 3 pairs. Yes, I'm salty and bitter....

where in so cal are you at?

i know some people think it's a bad move to make but when employees act shady and give run around, i'm all for pulling a polorico and getting them in trouble with their higher ups. but if they can't provide good honest friendly service during a time when it's tons of people more then willing to happily do their jobs efficently it shows they don't appreciate what they have and need to be replaced with someone who will. when i call a store or go in a store asking questions, i'm asking these questions in order to make sure i have everything situated for the release date as im not trying to waste my time at a spot i'll end up empty handed at. some of these employees want to act like douchebags and act real secretive regarding what time their opening, if their getting pairs etc. it's unnecessary and they shouldn't be employed by that company as their not providing customers with proper service. we've seen it happen with concords and with other big releases. personally if your playing games with me as a customer or acting rude and sarcastic to me for no warranted reason other then me asking questions about an in demand shoe release at a chain store like footlocker then i have no problem calling your district manager, corporate office, and writing the necessary emails to make sure your no long employed by that company and other people need to do the same because these employees don't appreciate their job (when tons of people their age that are into sneakers would love to have that job) and they shouldn't be employed there if their playing games and trying to mislead customers.

regarding the foams.   it seems like so cal isn't getting many pairs like usual (which is understood because no one really wears them like that out here)  the majority of the pairs being bought tomorrow will most likely end up on craigslist for $350 plus or on ebay or buy sell sites like niketalks.  hardly anyone trying to get pairs tomorrow is getting them to wear them for themselves which sucks considering we already hardly get any pairs out here to begin with.

Originally Posted by nimhet

just called my local FTL to confirm what time they are opening tomorrow...said not sure but probably 9:30. How do you not know what time you are going to open? Also, she said they have been getting a lot of calls for them which just shows foams are now being hyped here in socal too. I was able to walk in and walk out for the Royals and Pewters no problem the same time last year. Now everyone and their mother's is jumping on the reseller bandwagon after the Concords. This sucks because I'll have to camp out now if I want a pair.

I'm really starting resent people who buy to only resell. They caused me to miss out on the Concords and now possibly these. It's just so frustrating to see super old people or families who bring their kids and buy 3 pairs. Yes, I'm salty and bitter....

where in so cal are you at?

i know some people think it's a bad move to make but when employees act shady and give run around, i'm all for pulling a polorico and getting them in trouble with their higher ups. but if they can't provide good honest friendly service during a time when it's tons of people more then willing to happily do their jobs efficently it shows they don't appreciate what they have and need to be replaced with someone who will. when i call a store or go in a store asking questions, i'm asking these questions in order to make sure i have everything situated for the release date as im not trying to waste my time at a spot i'll end up empty handed at. some of these employees want to act like douchebags and act real secretive regarding what time their opening, if their getting pairs etc. it's unnecessary and they shouldn't be employed by that company as their not providing customers with proper service. we've seen it happen with concords and with other big releases. personally if your playing games with me as a customer or acting rude and sarcastic to me for no warranted reason other then me asking questions about an in demand shoe release at a chain store like footlocker then i have no problem calling your district manager, corporate office, and writing the necessary emails to make sure your no long employed by that company and other people need to do the same because these employees don't appreciate their job (when tons of people their age that are into sneakers would love to have that job) and they shouldn't be employed there if their playing games and trying to mislead customers.

regarding the foams.   it seems like so cal isn't getting many pairs like usual (which is understood because no one really wears them like that out here)  the majority of the pairs being bought tomorrow will most likely end up on craigslist for $350 plus or on ebay or buy sell sites like niketalks.  hardly anyone trying to get pairs tomorrow is getting them to wear them for themselves which sucks considering we already hardly get any pairs out here to begin with.

Originally Posted by Sourkush

i AGREE LETS NOT FORGET THE TAX MY FRIEND AND ON TOP OF THAT LETS HOPE YOUR PAIR DOESNT COME WITH AN UPSIDE DOWN NIKE CHECK. I MEAN WITH THE QUALITY NOW A DAYS YOU GOT BUY A PAIR AND HAVE YOUR FAM INSPECT IT CAUSE YOU MIGHT BLINK AND MISS SOMETHING. NOT WORTH IT. AND THEN LETS NOT FORGET THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN NY. IM TELLING THE EMPLOYESS ALL LOOOK UPSET AS IF THEY LIVE THERE. BUT IF I WAS A CELEB THEY WOULD SMILE AT MY DUMBNESS....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom