2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the only Jordan's that can compete with the foam 1/pro are the xi's. ( maybe 6's)

I wouldn't even consider trading ANY of my foam 1's/pros for ANY J's beside the xi's, durability alone is a serious factor because when those J's are wrinkled up the foams will still be standing strong.

IMO the only Jordan's that can compete with the foam 1/pro are the xi's. ( maybe 6's)

I wouldn't even consider trading ANY of my foam 1's/pros for ANY J's beside the xi's, durability alone is a serious factor because when those J's are wrinkled up the foams will still be standing strong.

30t6p3b.gif
NOT MY TATTOO

8hrdkn

i can definitely vouch for big-j being a good dude.. glad the homie s-dubl got his pair, he the foam king out there in cali

lmao@ ninja.. gotta agree though would never trade a new pair of kicks for some used ones, especially those 10's...

hope big-j is right about prices going down on these in the near future

tat looks ok at first sight but the lettering messes it up for me

i can definitely vouch for big-j being a good dude.. glad the homie s-dubl got his pair, he the foam king out there in cali

lmao@ ninja.. gotta agree though would never trade a new pair of kicks for some used ones, especially those 10's...

hope big-j is right about prices going down on these in the near future

tat looks ok at first sight but the lettering messes it up for me

Originally Posted by s dubl

looks like there are still good peeps out there.... Just paid for my pair. Retail+shipping is all he asked
smokin.gif

thanks to the NTer that had that extra pair in my size... you know who you are!!

he still got pairs
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

looks like there are still good peeps out there.... Just paid for my pair. Retail+shipping is all he asked
smokin.gif

thanks to the NTer that had that extra pair in my size... you know who you are!!

he still got pairs
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom