2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

you right

Kendrick (25) and Chance the Rapper (20) don't talk about much of anything...

and i mean it makes sense what you saying. Nas ain't drop Illmatic til his late 20s/almost 30s

rap should be like NFL where only older rappers can get major deals...these young N_s don't be talkin bout nothin

Nas was late 19-20 when Illmatic dropped...
:rofl:

View media item 393349

:rofl:

:lol: Son is off by like 10 years

This is why Curren$y > your favorite rapper. Y'all need to wake up. Especially the few music forum trolls on here that have the most basic taste in music I've ever encountered. I'm not gonna name any names but you know who you are Dipset Genereal, Meek Meals, cash money 1999, etc...
laugh.gif
Que?

Currensy is cool but he's just as repetitive as every other rapper listed here, and that ain't a bad thing

Rapping about weed, money, material things, girls, and chilling doesn't make you any more or less innovative than a Ross, Tity, Keef, etc.

Subject matter in rap is repetitive as a whole, whether someone is rapping constantly about drugs, girls, money, killing, politics . . . there is a very, very limited range of things to talk about . . .

you right

Kendrick (25) and Chance the Rapper (20) don't talk about much of anything...

and i mean it makes sense what you saying. Nas ain't drop Illmatic til his late 20s/almost 30s

rap should be like NFL where only older rappers can get major deals...these young N_s don't be talkin bout nothin
First Nas.....then Kendrick who "doesnt talk much of anything"

Cant be serious....what did you listen to? Swimming Pools and Dont kill my vibe Remix version?
science-sarcasm-Professor-Frink-Comic-Book-Guy-631.jpg

damn, son coulda died right there and the whole vibe of this thread would have been different.

More of "my people need to do better" and "oh I hope no one talks about race in this thread"

:smh:

Time to get a new clique

eek.gif
@ how fast 2 chainz was moving dude just couldn't stay on his feet thats why they caught him at the end.

What happened to the goons though they whole reason for being there is keep that dude say, they broke before he did
mean.gif
scattered like roaches....

was da point of having goons if they not holding you down?

Time to get a new clique

:wow: @ how fast 2 chainz was moving dude just couldn't stay on his feet thats why they caught him at the end.

What happened to the goons though they whole reason for being there is keep that dude say, they broke before he did :smh:

C'mon you're better than that ninjahood...they got caught slipping...you just gotta take that L...doubt any of em were even strapped

And even if they were...dudes was on em so damn quick

Last edited:
There's a lot more to an artist than their talent. You have to look at their hustle and grind. The reality is Tity Boi put in work, he did everything he needed to place himself where he's at. Try doing what he did in the south and then talk. There's competition down here musically, as well as financially. He put in a lot of time and money to get to where he's at.

I'm still a Tity Boi fan and will always be.

2 Chainz is for the consumer, I respect that. It's a blessing to be consumed as an artist.

There's a lot more to an artist than their talent. You have to look at their hustle and grind. The reality is Tity Boi put in work, he did everything he needed to place himself where he's at. Try doing what he did in the south and then talk. There's competition down here musically, as well as financially. He put in a lot of time and money to get to where he's at.

I'm still a Tity Boi fan and will always be.

2 Chainz is for the consumer, I respect that. It's a blessing to be consumed as an artist.

[COLOR=#red]So is your comment like the rap version of what "hipsters" do all the time when they say stuff like "I was a fan of XYZ Band before they went mainstream, before everybody started buying their albums". :lol:

That's so funny to me.

Let me play this game too...I actually thought it was going to be Bobby (I-20, Infamous 2-0) that was going to make it big from the DTP crew. Luda seemed to have showcased him more. I went to Juco with Bobby and he was nothing like the persona he plays as a rapper. There were only 30 black people at the school so we all hung out together.[/COLOR]

Awaits another name change so that I can take over the 2 Chainz moniker for life

C'mon you're better than that ninjahood...they got caught slipping...you just gotta take that L...doubt any of em were even strapped

I'm not mad at them for running, **** happens what can you do. But them goons supposed to see that coming.

I'll give a example which actually happened in Oakland. I was riding around and stopped at the liquor store. Parked out front was all these vans and I see hella goons around. I get out to go in and all the dudes is giving me the eye and two of them made it real obvious that they was strapped. They all had Young Jeezy shirts and inside Jeezy is buying bottles. I go in, shop and leave but the whole time, goons are letting any N know they got the cal on and they looking at every homeboy walking in there.

Thats why they there. Tity is they bread and butter if he go what the **** gonna happen to them?

From video you see it was two dudes, and they parked and waiting for this man to come that way. They didn't just see him randomly.

Glad he made it out ok. Can't be too careful when you a celebrity

Curren$y never lied about selling drugs or killing. He doesn't even talk about that stuff because he's not about that life. He could've stuck with Lil Wayne and sold out but he didn't. He stayed true to himself and paved his own way with underground success. I had a private :pimp: sesh with him and Wiz back in 2009 right around when How Fly dropped and it's kinda sad to see how much Wiz has changed since then but it's the same old Curren$y I met back then.

I'm not mad at them for running, **** happens what can you do. But them goons supposed to see that coming.

I'll give a example which actually happened in Oakland. I was riding around and stopped at the liquor store. Parked out front was all these vans and I see hella goons around. I get out to go in and all the dudes is giving me the eye and two of them made it real obvious that they was strapped. They all had Young Jeezy shirts and inside Jeezy is buying bottles. I go in, shop and leave but the whole time, goons are letting any N know they got the cal on and they looking at every homeboy walking in there.

Thats why they there. Tity is they bread and butter if he go what the **** gonna happen to them?

From video you see it was two dudes, and they parked and waiting for this man to come that way. They didn't just see him randomly.

Glad he made it out ok. Can't be too careful when you a celebrity

:x you have no idea what your talkin about. And why do you keep referring to the people around him as "goons"? Just because he talks slick on the record doesn't mean he walks the streets 10 deep of killas. You talk like an outsider lookin in.

i feel what youre saying bro, but thats what they are there to do. to protect you and to notice stuff like that before it happens.. thats what they get paid handsomely for.

so if they scatter, what are you paying for? you can run all by yourself. word to charlamange.

i feel what youre saying bro, but thats what they are there to do. to protect you and to notice stuff like that before it happens.. thats what they get paid handsomely for.

so if they scatter, what are you paying for? you can run all by yourself. word to charlamange.

Do you really think these dudes are being paid "handsomely"?

I would venture a lot of those dudes don't see much money, just along for the ride. Ain't too many dudes willing to take a bullet, or put it all on the line for someone else.

Time to get a new clique

eek.gif
@ how fast 2 chainz was moving dude just couldn't stay on his feet thats why they caught him at the end.

What happened to the goons though they whole reason for being there is keep that dude say, they broke before he did
mean.gif

thats no excuse..weed carriers gotta earn their keep "gotta be handy with da steel if you know what i mean"

These ****** eating for free, smahing groupies, best liquor/drugs, travel the world, clothes/shoes, cars and money and they can't even protect the bank smh. Time to invest in some ole body building lookin dudes word to drake

As I said a few days ago, he needs to fire his entourage. The one thing he has them around for and they weren't prepared.

Back
Top Bottom