2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

Nah once again. Ninjahood ain't neva lied. Dudes scattered.....da Hell they good for then b?

Lol How chainz fall tho, he probably thought he didnt need security that day because of where he was at but you can get clapped anywhere.

I dont think they wanted to shoot him, just trynna make a quick come up

Its clear they didnt wanna shoot him. Just looking for an easy target with a bunch of $$.

Lets just say that whoever he was with were strapped. Dudes pulled on him so quick. If 2Chainz crew was really about that life then it would've been a big ol shootout and at how close they were bodies would've been dropped easy.

I think its safe to say that in the end of the day 2Chainz needs some real body guards.

Last edited:
:lol: Son is off by like 10 years

Nas was late 19-20 when Illmatic dropped...

I saw that and let it slide because he got the point.. :lol:

First Nas.....then Kendrick who "doesnt talk much of anything"

Cant be serious....what did you listen to? Swimming Pools and Dont kill my vibe Remix version?

Are y'all ****** retarted?

that was all sarcasm.

he said young people have nothing to say...so i said Kendrick and Chance don't talk about anything because they DO.

and i know when Nas ****** wrote and released Illmatic you dip *****.

yes i'm ranting because i can't believe y'all tryna go in on me for what i assumed was BLATANT sarcasm. if nas was 28 in 94 he would be damn near a senior citizen by now you damn fools i'm not an idiot i know the man ain't almost in his damn 50s

The dude walking directly behind him definitely looked like security to me... he was walking like he just left the gym and fitting the profile of hired muscle. And if that's the case, he better leave 2Chainz off his resume cz son panicked and folded under pressure.

LOL @ how the first gunman went skipping down the street on Camera 1... then to top it all off, 2Chainz falls like he getting chased through the woods by Micheal Meyers.

The dudes that were with him just looked normal leeches, dudes that are around for no reason. That situation coulda ended a lot worse if they had guns though.

laugh.gif

Funny a board full of ****** who ain't never been in a shaky situation in their LIFE clowning somebody running from a gun

it's not even about him living the "thug life" its him rapping like he does/did and then not having the good sense to atleast keep some dudes around thats really down to ride

if you get on these records and talk all tough real dudes just might check you when you come to town thats just how it is you should be ready for that

Back
Top Bottom