2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

Why? Do you wanna free Zimmerman too? They both are responsible for the death of black males. Oh wait.... just realized who this is coming from- why would I expect a logical statement

boosie was found not guilty you hateful bastard

dont try and play your ******** games over this way lil boy move along

try and come out the cut and start some stupid **** i wish i could bump into you in real life you coward

Last edited:
I don't know why but they clip where they walking down the street single file was wild funny to me.

Not even trying to be on some tough guy ****.....but that was pretty bad. Those dudes were GONE.

It looked like nobody was even around Chainz when he fell.

Funny a board full of ****** who ain't never been in a shaky situation in their LIFE clowning somebody running from a gun

This.

I can put money that 99% of you's would of just layed down (including myself)... better to be alive then dead. He got caught slipping it is what it is. Aint no rap money coming in from the casket

Smh...  so many captain-save-a-Chainz in here missing the entire point.... which is...

Regardless of if you really bout that life or not, once you've built your entire persona and career on that **** REAL GOONS are going to hold you accountable for that. When you boast and brag on every record about how flashy you are, you're a walking come-up. How this dude walking around out of town with no security. Bruh, do you not know where you are? That is NOT your city dude, you better wisen up. You may be able to walk around Atlanta with your head up your ***, but not there.

:lol: Son is off by like 10 years

Nas was late 19-20 when Illmatic dropped...

I saw that and let it slide because he got the point.. :lol:

First Nas.....then Kendrick who "doesnt talk much of anything"

Cant be serious....what did you listen to? Swimming Pools and Dont kill my vibe Remix version?

Are y'all ****** retarted?

that was all sarcasm.

he said young people have nothing to say...so i said Kendrick and Chance don't talk about anything because they DO.

and i know when Nas ****** wrote and released Illmatic you dip *****.

yes i'm ranting because i can't believe y'all tryna go in on me for what i assumed was BLATANT sarcasm. if nas was 28 in 94 he would be damn near a senior citizen by now you damn fools i'm not an idiot i know the man ain't almost in his damn 50s
:lol: chill yo, dont let NT get you all riled up

This.

I can put money that 99% of you's would of just layed down (including myself)... better to be alive then dead. He got caught slipping it is what it is. Aint no rap money coming in from the casket

i agree he did the right thing by giving it up no material **** is worth your life what i'm saying is if he was the guy he pretends to be he would've been on point or had dudes around who where ready

or like dudes said own up to who you really are and go the drake route and get some brolic professional cats to hold you down aint no shame in that imo

From what I hear and understand 40 is that dude in the Bay. But that stuff with B.I.G. Was on some straight sucka stuff. Salty cause B.I.G. said he was a garbage *** rapper, which he is. That ain't gangsta, that's sensiive

From what I hear and understand 40 is that dude in the Bay. But that stuff with B.I.G. Was on some straight sucka stuff. Salty cause B.I.G. said he was a garbage *** rapper, which he is. That ain't gangsta, that's sensiive

sucka? how is it some sucka shi to confront the man who is talking down on you? you sound like a butthurt BIG d rider. biggie lucky he didnt get smoked that night. What did you want him to do? Make a diss record? Lmao Not how it goes down out here in the bay.

Last edited:
After seeing the video and having the arrest at the airport for carrying weed, it's time for 2 Chainz to sit down and chill for awhile.  Then hopefully get a new perspective on life and the rap game.  He also has to get rid/fire all them dudes that ran and get another crew to run with or hire some real bodyguards.  There might not be no shame in getting robbed, depending on the setup but there is great shame in running when talking tough.  

roll.gif
@ homie skipping after 2chainz...

You all really think bodyguards will or at least should take a bullet for their client? That's expected out of the Secret Service sure but to expect that of bodyguards/entourages for run of the mill rappers (even those with gravesites in Gucci stores staked out) seems a little ridiculous. These guys keep bodyguards around to keep the fans and paparazzi back, maybe fight off the odd stalker. None of these guys are investing in the military contractor type bodyguards that would actual be trained and equipped to protect them in a situation like this. Nor should they.

You all really think bodyguards will or at least should take a bullet for their client? That's expected out of the Secret Service sure but to expect that of bodyguards/entourages for run of the mill rappers (even those with gravesites in Gucci stores staked out) seems a little ridiculous. These guys keep bodyguards around to keep the fans and paparazzi back, maybe fight off the odd stalker. None of these guys are investing in the military contractor type bodyguards that would actual be trained and equipped to protect them in a situation like this. Nor should they.
Wut?

You really think legit celebrity bodyguards aren't trained professionals? Bruh, these ****** are ex-cops, ex-military, etc etc. They ain't there just to put autograph seekers in headlocks. 2Chainz either a) didn't have security at all or b) hired some ***** he found on Craigslist.

What would be the point in hiring a body guard that it's trained to ELIMINATE threats?  Tom Brady's wife's security shot at people taking pictures of their wedding festivities. Those dudes were the real deal and almost caught a murder charge.

Meek said it best dudes don't even want to they own star they just wanna be part of the entourage

Meek said it best dudes don't even want to they own star they just wanna be part of the entourage

Most of them are legally carrying.

My boy turned down an offer to be Waka's security because he didn't want to put himself in these type of situations.

There's a still a clip online somewhere of Fab's bodyguard pulling out the strap on South Beach during Memorial Day weekend when a fight breaks out.

Wut?

You really think legit celebrity bodyguards aren't trained professionals? Bruh, these ****** are ex-cops, ex-military, etc etc. They ain't there just to put autograph seekers in headlocks. 2Chainz either a) didn't have security at all or b) hired some ***** he found on Craigslist.

What would be the point in hiring a body guard that it's trained to ELIMINATE threats?  Tom Brady's wife's security shot at people taking pictures of their wedding festivities. Those dudes were the real deal and almost caught a murder charge.
I'm talking bodyguarda for run of the mill rappers. Plus the wedding shooting thing is likely an anomaly. They're getting sued for it.

Full disclosure, I don't have any evidence for my statement so you could be right. Post up some evidence if you got it

Lol you can't chase someone down the street with a gun and this should be a lesson for all you people who "overly sag" your jeans. He could have probably got away.

Back
Top Bottom