2 Years In Prison; Man Recounts his Story LONG READ

2e435282eee5aee757c3b8ca3a3b1750c798e0d.gif
Good read.

anyone who has ever thought about committing a crime, violent or nonviolent, needs to watch this documentary (you can find the other parts on related videos)..

@*$! is horrifying...
sick.gif
smh.gif

anyone who has ever thought about committing a crime, violent or nonviolent, needs to watch this documentary (you can find the other parts on related videos)..

@*$! is horrifying...
sick.gif
smh.gif

posting for later. I'm pretty much off work and didn't realize it reading all of this. Almost done too.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

posting for later. I'm pretty much off work and didn't realize it reading all of this. Almost done too.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Dope read..you can tell dude is educated, great writing skills. Made me think of close ones in lock-up
tired.gif

Only 2 years, I can't imagine those who have done decades especially ones wrongfully accused..Solitary sounds like a torture chamber of inevitability, seriously thought it was only used as punishment rather than a second bunk..

Dope read..you can tell dude is educated, great writing skills. Made me think of close ones in lock-up
tired.gif

Only 2 years, I can't imagine those who have done decades especially ones wrongfully accused..Solitary sounds like a torture chamber of inevitability, seriously thought it was only used as punishment rather than a second bunk..

I really enjoyed this, mainly because he didn't come off as some whiny punk that feels like he shouldn't have been locked up
or some super bad #@* that acts like prison was no big deal. It just seems like he told it as it was, nothing more or less.

I really enjoyed this, mainly because he didn't come off as some whiny punk that feels like he shouldn't have been locked up
or some super bad #@* that acts like prison was no big deal. It just seems like he told it as it was, nothing more or less.

that was a very interesting read. the imagery that came to mind reading about the kid getting his guts ripped out will be forever burned into my brain.

that was a very interesting read. the imagery that came to mind reading about the kid getting his guts ripped out will be forever burned into my brain.

Back
Top Bottom