$20 GIFTCARD FOR $5 FOR AMAZON...LINK INSIDE, <24 HOURS LEFT!

just stop...before this was posted it was already dead (its the slick deals thread) someone did the math and if the go thru with all orders they will loose 1 million dollars...no one is getting anything most likely

just stop...before this was posted it was already dead (its the slick deals thread) someone did the math and if the go thru with all orders they will loose 1 million dollars...no one is getting anything most likely

stop what? It's still on their website, and the purchases just keep adding up. They just might have a million bucks tied up in the bank system by tomorrow morning.. How is that for business?

stop what? It's still on their website, and the purchases just keep adding up. They just might have a million bucks tied up in the bank system by tomorrow morning.. How is that for business?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Amazon just invested like $175 million...I think they can take a hit.
It will show increased sales for this LivingSocial.

Which is competing with GroupOn, which just had a deal where they would lose money, but they followed through on it.

It's worth a shot....

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Amazon just invested like $175 million...I think they can take a hit.
It will show increased sales for this LivingSocial.

Which is competing with GroupOn, which just had a deal where they would lose money, but they followed through on it.

It's worth a shot....

this better work...

I made so many new email accounts lol

i got like $300 for $90 if this works. FML if it doesnt.

this better work...

I made so many new email accounts lol

i got like $300 for $90 if this works. FML if it doesnt.

wait, so they are all processing at 10??....what happend to $5 off?? and does anyone even know for sure if we can use all at once on amazon??

wait, so they are all processing at 10??....what happend to $5 off?? and does anyone even know for sure if we can use all at once on amazon??

Back
Top Bottom