$20 GIFTCARD FOR $5 FOR AMAZON...LINK INSIDE, <24 HOURS LEFT!

What I do is:

Make email first
Enter info
Click on referral
Enter email
Sign in
Refresh if needed.

What I do is:

Make email first
Enter info
Click on referral
Enter email
Sign in
Refresh if needed.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

just stop...before this was posted it was already dead (its the slick deals thread) someone did the math and if the go thru with all orders they will loose 1 million dollars...no one is getting anything most likely

not true six of mine just posted to my paypal debit card account
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

good luck just tired of seeing people go ham and not get anything...i want in but i want in for 5$ and it doesnt seem to be working anymore right?
naw i think ima still cop some $10 i need a few more seasons of entourage
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

how do i get it for $5? its showing 10. i clicked on a referral link

i only want a couple
If you want more, make a new email address and repeat what's instructed on the first page.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

how do i get it for $5? its showing 10. i clicked on a referral link

i only want a couple
If you want more, make a new email address and repeat what's instructed on the first page.

Every time I try the gmail trick of putting a period somewhere in the address or adding a number, it lets me create a new account but only lets me get it for $10 instead of $5. Anyone else having this problem?

Every time I try the gmail trick of putting a period somewhere in the address or adding a number, it lets me create a new account but only lets me get it for $10 instead of $5. Anyone else having this problem?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

follow the instructions in my thread.  There are two types of referal links:

one type only benefits the person who the link belongs to and not the person who clicks it(when 3 people buy one, they get one free).

the other type gives both people $5.00 credit (the kind I posted in my thread) and can be used with the gMail trick.

here is the $5.00 credit for both people link:  https://livingsocial.com/.../21349061-laseve?ref=lnk

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

follow the instructions in my thread.  There are two types of referal links:

one type only benefits the person who the link belongs to and not the person who clicks it(when 3 people buy one, they get one free).

the other type gives both people $5.00 credit (the kind I posted in my thread) and can be used with the gMail trick.

here is the $5.00 credit for both people link:  https://livingsocial.com/.../21349061-laseve?ref=lnk

Back
Top Bottom