$20 GIFTCARD FOR $5 FOR AMAZON...LINK INSIDE, <24 HOURS LEFT!

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

wait, so they are all processing at 10??....what happend to $5 off?? and does anyone even know for sure if we can use all at once on amazon??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

wait, so they are all processing at 10??....what happend to $5 off?? and does anyone even know for sure if we can use all at once on amazon??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Read that it's a pre-authorization thing, so it should change in a day...If not, $10 isn't bad.

Read that it's a pre-authorization thing, so it should change in a day...If not, $10 isn't bad.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

just stop...before this was posted it was already dead (its the slick deals thread) someone did the math and if the go thru with all orders they will loose 1 million dollars...no one is getting anything most likely

not true six of mine just posted to my paypal debit card account
pimp.gif

just stop...before this was posted it was already dead (its the slick deals thread) someone did the math and if the go thru with all orders they will loose 1 million dollars...no one is getting anything most likely

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

good luck just tired of seeing people go ham and not get anything...i want in but i want in for 5$ and it doesnt seem to be working anymore right?

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

good luck just tired of seeing people go ham and not get anything...i want in but i want in for 5$ and it doesnt seem to be working anymore right?

Just did 30. Im tired, will do more tomorrow. That should be $600 in amazon money. And I only spent $150-10 referrals x $5 back to my account. 100. 100 dollars for 600 dollars. Aint to shabby at all. Card is already charged too.

Just did 30. Im tired, will do more tomorrow. That should be $600 in amazon money. And I only spent $150-10 referrals x $5 back to my account. 100. 100 dollars for 600 dollars. Aint to shabby at all. Card is already charged too.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

how much were you charged for each order?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

how much were you charged for each order?

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

naw i think ima still cop some $10 i need a few more seasons of entourage
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom