$20 GIFTCARD FOR $5 FOR AMAZON...LINK INSIDE, <24 HOURS LEFT!

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Does anyone know if its sent via email or actual cards?
i've done deals like this before.

it will be an amazon e-gift card that you can apply to your account.
I'm guessing they can all be applied to one amazon account on one purchase using them all up at aonce? If not, ultimate fail on my part for thinking I could.

I think I'm gonna stop at 10...
you ain't about that life

laugh.gif
*looks @ your sn*

how you guys create  so many emails though?
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Read my post above yours

http://livingsocial.com/d...-3814219&rpi=3814219

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I'm guessing they can all be applied to one amazon account on one purchase using them all up at aonce? If not, ultimate fail on my part for thinking I could.
yes you can do that.  and if you don't spend all of it, you will just have a remaining gift card balance that will apply on your next order.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

yes you can do that.  and if you don't spend all of it, you will just have a remaining gift card balance that will apply on your next order.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the thought of using the people's CC posted in the "Anyone else get the ps3 for 39.99?" thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the thought of using the people's CC posted in the "Anyone else get the ps3 for 39.99?" thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So i think you get the email the day after the deal is dead. Looking at one of the links, it says : Hurry! You still have 29 hours before the deal is over".. So we all may be looking at a thursday email.

Between now and then, people are going to go crazy and all out, and these guys just may cancel EVERY purchase lol

So i think you get the email the day after the deal is dead. Looking at one of the links, it says : Hurry! You still have 29 hours before the deal is over".. So we all may be looking at a thursday email.

Between now and then, people are going to go crazy and all out, and these guys just may cancel EVERY purchase lol

Back
Top Bottom