20 Year Old With No Car = Failure??

I'm 24, no car in Chicago. I am terrified to drive.
ohwell.gif
I want to go to LA after my graduation in a few months so I'm gonna get over it and get alicense. Ehhh...
indifferent.gif
I don't need one here, so it works. CTA goes anywhere I need to be.

yes atleast now i dont feel as bad about working at a crappy job and not going to school. im 20 too but i have a pretty nice car, sorry

well when you say 20 living at home it depends on what you are doing with your life. Im 21 and i live at home but im also in college and i work.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by he told on me

No you havent failed. A 22 year old man with no girl no swag masterbates regurlaly wack lives at home. I fit the criteria of three carltons. maybe a lilttle bit wacker.
I feel sorry to even quote you man. If you still a virgin yourself

Co-sign.

Definitely depends on your situation. I'm 20 wit no whip either. Well, I did have one but it messed up. Now I'm drivin' my mother's car. Icould finance one but I gotta save up a lil more to do so. I'm not too far off from gettin' another whip. But like I said, depends on the handyou're dealt.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I'm 23 with no car, but i live in NYC so i use the train to get were i need to go. It would be nice if I had a car but some things i can do without at the moment.

As for your situation for 20 years old and not having a car isn't bad at all. It depends though if you need a car to get around. Just see what your real priorities are and stick to accomplishing them before worrying about the stuff at the bottom of that list.

Are you me?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Are you guys me?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I'm 24, no car in Chicago. I am terrified to drive.
ohwell.gif
I want to go to LA after my graduation in a few months so I'm gonna get over it and get a license. Ehhh...
indifferent.gif
I don't need one here, so it works. CTA goes anywhere I need to be.
Yeah, CTA is good. It goes almost everywhere in Chicago.

i'm 18 with no car, i can't afford one currently since i'm going to college. when i hit 20 i probably still won't have one and i wouldn'tconsider myself a loser. unless you have no car, no girl, no job, are living at home, and not attending school then you're not a loser.

laugh.gif

Most of the people here on NT didn't even purchase their cars
smh.gif

How you gonna be in that category then talk "YOOOOOOO u a failure B u don't have a whip" when your mom got you an M3 for Christmas?

One of my boys is like that
smh.gif

as long as your going to school doing what you gotta for a decent future i wouldn't be sweatin it
i bought a 1500 chevy blazer when i was 16 (with my own money)..i got lucky

You would be cool if you were living in a city with a good public transportation like NY, Chi, or SF but you in L.A. You know our system sucks. I'm notsaying get anything all "ballereffic." You can get something reliable for 4000 or even less.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I'm 23 with no car, but i live in NYC so i use the train to get were i need to go. It would be nice if I had a car but some things i can do without at the moment.

As for your situation for 20 years old and not having a car isn't bad at all. It depends though if you need a car to get around. Just see what your real priorities are and stick to accomplishing them before worrying about the stuff at the bottom of that list.

Are you me?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Are you guys me?
laugh.gif
Imposters i say, stop this Tom-Foolery.
laugh.gif

im bout to hit a dub too,no whip,no license,no permit....im in NY though so the need isnt as important.Ima off to VA for skool though..i think thats is wheni'll get my reality check and get all of the above...

nah. bout to be 20, got no whip, got my license though (suspended
6d826b443c43742581c1969c83a5e2979c19e1b6.gif
).....might get me a whip soon as i get out of this mess with the law. gas prices are getting low too
pimp.gif

no whip and still get broads
pimp.gif
no need for a whip when you live in a citylike DC
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom