2002 BMW 7 Series one of the worst cars of all time.

OP this is old news. Anyone who knows anything about BMW's knows this already. You're an Audi fanboy though so I bet you got wood when you read that article huh?

OP this is old news. Anyone who knows anything about BMW's knows this already. You're an Audi fanboy though so I bet you got wood when you read that article huh?

Originally Posted by Down By Law

No German bred Flagship sedan should ever make anyones "worst" list.... especially any BMW's or Benz's....These are the companies who raise and set the standards on what a luxury car should be...

Originally Posted by Down By Law

No German bred Flagship sedan should ever make anyones "worst" list.... especially any BMW's or Benz's....These are the companies who raise and set the standards on what a luxury car should be...

Main reason why I didn't get one. You can find 02 745's for DIRT cheap. I asked HighClassScumBag for info since he had one and he warned me not to get one.

Main reason why I didn't get one. You can find 02 745's for DIRT cheap. I asked HighClassScumBag for info since he had one and he warned me not to get one.

Back
Top Bottom