2007 - Whole Lot Of @#%$ Has Changed.

Quote:
1st - Forget about seeing exact replica's appear. The Days of '99 are done and no one is even thinking of bringing it back 1 more time.

Well, I'm done with retros.

Quote:
I'm more concerned with the lack of a future signature shoe more than anything
I am as well. Retros have been killed for me. My support for the brand depends on the flagship.

I'm seriously sick of this dude Gentry. Granted, he is not a one man company, but he the one taking pictures with shoes on his head and being proud of the decisions "he" makes.

Gentry is a fool and needs a refreshment course on what J's used to be. Someone should send him a link to the Jordan 1-13 comercials that a member recently posted. I wonder if Spike Lee is pleased with this whole Spiz'ike concept? I know the Mars face was cool on the 4's, but now Gentry is really pushing it.

I am a bit upset at seeing the III retro and V samples with the jumpman I thought "didn't they decide to make them with Nike?" what was that about?!?

like I said before never trust what JB promises because things will always change (good or bad)

making Retro + IMO would be a good thing for now. there is just too many OG colorways coming out this year alone.

maybe a new OG retro release would be nice in 08 or 09
I don't need to collect J's in a rush anyways.
as long as I get my OG colorways to WEAR from today till the FRIII's.

nevertheless Gentry is still giving the final go.
so that we can't change. if you don't like them don't buy them.
They only see numbers not ppl's opinions. (common for most corp. decisions)

Quote:
1st - Forget about seeing exact replica's appear. The Days of '99 are done and no one is even thinking of bringing it back 1 more time.

This goes for quality,colors,and the return of us seeing any "Nike Air". Sure there will be some coming out I.E. the AJ III etc. but for the most part there will always be some small changes done to the shoe.

That right there was damn near enough for me to just say @#%$ it until...

Quote:
2nd - be on the look out for a whole lot of Retro + headed our way.

Wow...just wow. :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
3rd - The Team Line will be the future corner stone of Brand Jordan. This retro craze will in fact slow down and demand will lower/subside.

I want to stoneface the hell out of this but that idea is comical. :rofl:
roll.gif

Gentry needs to just stepdown and logout of life before he hurts a legacy even more.

I am definitely about to stack up money now and cop some of those good old '99 retros and OGs. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Gentry =
thomas_isaiah.jpg
and
joaquin_phoenix.jpg

Keep it up Gentry/JB/Whoever is in charge of this nonsense.
20tmeyg.gif

"Quality basketball products inspired by the greatest player ever" my scrotum.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Indianapolis Colts & Indiana Pacers

After seeing that other post on 2007 info, I knew some @#%$ had to be going down.

Quote:
2nd - be on the look out for a whole lot of Retro + headed our way

Whoooopeeeeee! More crap that I'm not copping.

Quote:

Well there goes my plan. I wanted to wait until they retroed everything right to cop things. Now I'm just not going to get anything at all. I don't want botched FR IVs, Militaries, Cements, FR Vs, Black/silver Vs, or anything else that isn't done right. I'll just be buying older retros and OGs from now on.

Quote:
3rd - The Team Line will be the future corner stone of Brand Jordan. This retro craze will in fact slow down and demand will lower/subside.

Now has JB done enough of what it will take to survive on the team line alone.
= Not at this point I believe.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Who decided on this great idea? JB doesn't market their team line well enough (they don't even market it at all) to start relying on that to sell the shoes. Most of the team shoes are pure trash.

Thanks for the info, but somebody needs to roll some heads at JB.

BRAND TEAM JORDAN! :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

NEVER HAVE BOUGHT TEAM JORDAN GEAR! NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!

F YOU GENTRY!!! :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Im actually kind of happy to hear this news. The game is outta control and this will make it easier for me to walk away. No exact replicas/retro =more $$ in my pocket!!

Man I was thinking of retiring after I got 6s, more 11s and some 8s, or in other words after '07. But damn it's looks like I done after the Fire Red 5s.
Team Line is the future, @#%$ please!

there is no way this @#%$ could happen. stoping air jordans and retros would kill the brand. if they are stupid enough to try to relay on team jordans, when they see that nobody buys that @#%$ and how much money they lose from it. they'll bring back air jordans and retros

damn dude. i was really looking forward to the XI's that were dropping. i have never owned a pair XI's, except for the Black/Red I.E. lows that dropped in 03' (correct me if i'm wrong)

i want so bad to be done w/ JB, but there are just so many sneakers, new and old, that i have been wanting to buy. and w/ my new job coming through and me not having to worry about paying rent (except for the $100 a month i'll give my parents, i'm gonna have some extra $$$ to spend on sneakers, clothes, hats, etc. but all this scrapping of some of my favorite Jays and retro quality is making me lean towards Air Forces and other Nike retro sneaker's.

JB, if you're reading this right now, i just want to tell you that you need to fire Gentry. this dude has done nothing but screw up the namebrand of Jordan, one of the greatest basketball players of all time.

honestly, you guys need to ask the youth of today to help pick out certain colorways and what Jay's to retro next. i think that would bring a lot of consumers back into the game. have a poll on the homepage asking what colorway and what sneaker to retro next. but, that is just my opinion.
FreshPrince[/b]​

NO XI's!!!!!!!! Y Y Y Y ?

**!#!@#! this!!!!! Good thing i never fell for the hype of all the crappy colorways. Look like i will now be making my switch to the lebron line, thanx JB for making my decision easier. I will not be buying anj J's in 07.

So this is the end of the Jordan signature line.

Imo, the recent flooding of Retros killed the signature series. Now, the Retros are being whored out like Dunks and Air Force 1s.

It looks Jordan Brand (Gentry) is ignoring the wishes/desires of collectors and people who supported the Jordan hype pre-retirement, and shifting to satisfying the General Public.

A lot of you are saying that you will never buy a Team Jordan. The fact is, the general public doesn't know better. They'll buy anything with a Jumpman on it. Back in high school, people saw me as a shoe fanatic, a shoe head if you will. A lot of kids would tell me about their new pick-ups. You don't know how many times dudes came up to me flaunting their Team J's saying "Eyy check out my new J's". A lot of those kids camped out for the Mars and asked me if I was "camping out for the new Jordans". I replied "Hah the XXIIs aren't coming out till feb". They were like "nah, the other new ones, the Mars." I bet they didn't even know that it was a retro of an older model. This @#%$ pisses me off.

Imo, the Mars IV release only boosted JBs ego and confirmed that JB could sell out of a product with or without the support of "OG heads". A butchered, overpriced, classic that sold out within hours. Maybe if that boycott someone proposed, we'd be seeing a totally different JB right now.

But nope, like Baby J said. From this day on we're only going to see modified classics and tons of retro+ colorways. This @#%$ pisses me off more.

Gentry is a @#%$ @#%$ that needs to @#%$ keel over and @#%$ resign. He ran the company straight down the drain.

Thanks for the info BabyJ,
nono.gif
@ Jb and their "direction" really hope he makes changes back to the way they were heading.
To The Source like a groupie in love with (Jordan Jackson
Vick Ervin and Tyson) I want 5 mics man...Smoke(Field Mob)

well damn, looks like i'm just gonna go back to searchin for earlier retro's and OG's to build up my collection. SMH at Team Jordan's bein the future.

Quote:
What a joke. Jordan is nothing without the retros. There's no way in hell they're gonna slow down the retro line. Nobody gives a damn about any team shoe or Carmelo's line. Those aren't real Jordan's

i agree with that

but after reading..how they wont retro o.g.s exactly..we're already seeing that..fire red 4s with mars on the back..militaries with no suede, fire red 3s looking more like infared 3s..guess its time to start buying o.g.s and older retros

team jordans being the future :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
what a joke

TEAM FRESH PRINCETEAM SOUTH CAROLINATEAM NEGRODAMUSTEAM POOP
[/b]​
[/center]

i could see it now.........ESPN Classics.......The Top Ten Reasons Why We SHOULD Blame Gentry For The Demise Of JB.....smh
[/center]

to put it bluntly: NT are herion addicts, J's are herion, and Gentry's the dealer. that's exactly how its working right now

Back
Top Bottom