2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

taylor coming back strong nice and landed a couple rights himself. 1-1
YES.
pimp.gif

Another round for taylor, he's working that jab and landed some more rights. Kelly is covering up high, he needs to start going to the body more.

a more active taylor this time around.

starting to look like the taylor from the last fight. he was just backing up this round and letting Kelly get off first. 3-2 kelly

they showin each other too much respect. they both actin like they scared to be the one ko'd

JT hooks to the body was sooo nice but he aint go back to it. Kelly won that round EASY

eek.gif
@ lederman having 4-2 and probaly now 5-2.

i have it 4-3 Jermain fighting a better fight, staying active and backing up when kelly is throwing his right.

I have taylor up 1 after the 9th. I think he's gonna have to land more power shots if he's gonna wanna take the title away. Kelly has been active allfight and we all know the judges love that.

thsi what happens when u fight the guy who just knocked u out.
JT needed to fight someone else to get his confidence back then fight kelly. He fightin to survive not to get this W back

Taylor nneeds to pick up the pace to win.

Taylor might be able to land that ONE punch in these late rounds.
I wouldnt be shocked

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

I have taylor up 1 after the 9th. I think he's gonna have to land more power shots if he's gonna wanna take the title away. Kelly has been active all
fight and we all know the judges love that.

i believe its a non-title fight

Back
Top Bottom