2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

laugh.gif
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

iIm puttin a grand on Pacman
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Juan Manuel Marquez is going to destroy the Pinoy dream.
Preach.
pimp.gif

Be interesting to see what Pacman does should he win. The plan is for him to move up to 135 and face David Diaz. But at 135 there's only one Diaz and Mannyain't touchin' him AT ALL...

The Baby Bull...
glasses.gif
+
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Preach.
pimp.gif

Be interesting to see what Pacman does should he win. The plan is for him to move up to 135 and face David Diaz. But at 135 there's only one Diaz and Manny ain't touchin' him AT ALL...

The Baby Bull...
glasses.gif
+
smokin.gif

Preach!
pimp.gif

Preach.
pimp.gif

Be interesting to see what Pacman does should he win. The plan is for him to move up to 135 and face David Diaz. But at 135 there's only one Diaz and Manny ain't touchin' him AT ALL...

The Baby Bull...
glasses.gif
+
smokin.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

only way i see marquez pullin off a win over pacquiao is if he goes back to his counter punching style.. if he decides to go head to head with pacquiao,night-night, juan.. pacquiao is also a 2 handed figther now, so juan's got that right hand to worry about now.. plus pac's defense has been lookinbetter since their 1st fight

Preach.
pimp.gif

The Baby Bull...
glasses.gif
+
smokin.gif

Manny's too small for the Diaz's. But there is 1 pinoy who's back in the gym who's not a bad 135 lber

75595203.jpg

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! I thought you said Czar was done for good because of another brain bleed? Or is he just in the gym for fun? Specifics, please Dako.

Pacman FTW. FTW without a doubt. Im putting a thou wow on the Pinoy Tornado. Without a doubt, Pacman over anyone. FTW.

yeah... he's back in the gym just hitting mitts and bags as of now. He hasn't sparred though. Honestly, I think he's just there to work out andstay in shape, but who knows. Talk here is they trying to get him to fight in Australia... i'd hope they check on his head injuries first before havinghim commit to a fight.

Yeah, i'd love to see Amonsot fight again, but only if he's perfectly healthy. I'm already worried about Oscar Larios fighting on, i really wouldrather Czar just chill if he's not ok.

Also, i might camouflage this as something other than a boxing post after this weekend. I am NOT looking forward to the influx of "Manny is the greatestever!!!!!" posts that will start up. When Manny fights its even more ridiculous than when DLH fights on here.

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

Yeah, i'd love to see Amonsot fight again, but only if he's perfectly healthy. I'm already worried about Oscar Larios fighting on, i really would rather Czar just chill if he's not ok.

yep.... i was just stirring things up posting his pic in reply to the Diaz vs Pac comment
tongue.gif
But yeah, the fighter's safety is always priority. And Czar has a nicelooking girl
pimp.gif
(no pic
frown.gif
) I'd be happy to hang up the gloves tochill with her
laugh.gif

At least when you stir it up you can NAME another pinoy fighter. In about a week we're gonna have posts from guys who couldn't name anyone in boxingother than Manny, Oscar, and Floyd. Its gonna get Ugly, word to Bubba Sparxxx

At least when you stir it up you can NAME another pinoy fighter. In about a week we're gonna have posts from guys who couldn't name anyone in boxing other than Manny, Oscar, and Floyd. Its gonna get Ugly, word to Bubba Sparxxx
Count me as a part of that crowd lol. Pacman is god in my family. Nobody else matters.
ohwell.gif

At least when you stir it up you can NAME another pinoy fighter. In about a week we're gonna have posts from guys who couldn't name anyone in boxing other than Manny, Oscar, and Floyd. Its gonna get Ugly, word to Bubba Sparxxx

so true
ohwell.gif
, Its like that in this country. Lotta blind boxing fanshere who think Pacquaio can take on Tyson, Mayweather, DLH, and all the popular names in the sport
laugh.gif
. Only people here who i can intelligently talk boxing with are other localboxers (alot of Pinoy boxers happen to be Morales fans and were cheering for him during the Pac/Morales trilogy) I am a BOXING fan before I'm a Pac-fan. I go to all the local fights here in Cebu, I hold amateur bouts in my stores for exposure for future fighters, and I compete as well (I'm 0-1
frown.gif
), Meand my dad have been watching those dudes in your avatar since i was a kid. Pernell Whitaker was my favorite fighter until he retired, and Manny's noteven my favorite fighter, its actually Floyd and I'm probably the only Pinoy who likes him
laugh.gif
. Manny's not even my favorite Pinoy fighter, its that dude in my avatarwho knocked Vic down, Z Gorres. Though I do cheer for Manny because he's pinoy, he's exciting, just the after effects of a Pac fight in this countryannoys me... if he loses, the country is on his nuts, if he wins, country crucifies him... eh, thats just the way we are i guess
ohwell.gif

Also, i might camouflage this as something other than a boxing post after this weekend. I am NOT looking forward to the influx of "Manny is the greatest ever!!!!!" posts that will start up. When Manny fights its even more ridiculous than when DLH fights on here.
Good idea
laugh.gif
. This is part of why I'm cheering againstPacman. I have no problem with him or Pinoy fighters in general, I just can't stand all the Pacquiao fanboys.

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Also, i might camouflage this as something other than a boxing post after this weekend. I am NOT looking forward to the influx of "Manny is the greatest ever!!!!!" posts that will start up. When Manny fights its even more ridiculous than when DLH fights on here.
Good idea
laugh.gif
. This is part of why I'm cheering against Pacman. I have no problem with him or Pinoy fighters in general, I just can't stand all the Pacquiao fanboys.

lol, perfectly understood. Can't stand them either and I'm Pinoy. The worst fanboys are the happens to be the Pinoys living in the states. Atleast the ones living in the Philippines know who other Pinoy boxers are.

I'm still going with Pacquaio, I think Marquez waited too long for this fight. As for him and the Diaz boys...I don't know how it would godown...let's see him get past Marquez first.

I'm talking about the questionable low blow that caused the point deduction.

The ref knew he messed up when he saw the replay.

I know Marquez got plenty of warning but to have a point deduction decide the outcome of this fight is a debacle.

smh.gif

I would've rather seen the ref stop it in the 12th

It was still a great fight.

I see what you're saying but it's a judgment call but it's the fact of the multiple warnings he got. I think the ref did a good job but like yousaid a great fight.

BTW I heard that Tyson and Holyfield are trying to fight again on PTI.

For those who missed the war which was Vasquez Vs.Marquez III; it's on youtube:

Like someone said, it's a shame the purse was less than a million.

Back
Top Bottom