2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

good the showtime and HBO fights are 2 hours apart. showtime has theres on tape dealy

paul williams better not lose

Vernon Forrest going to destroy another "contender" fighter in Sergio Mora.

Forrest weighed in at 153 ¾ pounds while Mora tipped the scales at 154 pounds.

2cqzq0g.jpg

Paul Williams looking anorexic 145 ¾ pounds vs Quintana weighed in at 146 pounds

10514ye.jpg

wi341w.jpg

I think he'd do well for himself to get up there.
He'd prolly the most skilled boxer in that division aand I gotta believe his power would increase just frombeing around a mre natural weigth. Dropping allthese pounds to make this ridiculous weight has got to be diminishing his power

wi341w.jpg

Look at how much taller Punisher is than two guys fighting at 154.
smh.gif
thats just terrible

he needs to go to 154 he would have the height and reach over people and im sure he would get power at 154

I think Paul's power would be a little bit better at 154, but not a ton. Even when he wasn't draining so much, he wasn't a lethal puncher at 154. Ithink the biggest gain would be in his energy. He'd be able to stick and move and keep his workrate up like in the Margarito fight at 154, making him thatmuch tougher. The thing is with so many powre punchers at 154 like Kirkland, Julio, and Angulo, Williams will be leaving himself open for a LOT of bigcounters. I think Angulo would especially give him trouble, because Angulo throws bombs and showed just as high a workrate in his lasts fight as Paul. 154would definitely be better for him, but by no means do i think he automatically rules the division if he moves up.

Originally Posted by mextra45

I dont know about yall but from looking at the weight in Williams has to be killing himself to make 147 he looks drained .

I agree. When I was younger I was one of the skinniest people you'd ever meet(think Snoop rockin the wifebeater in Baby Boy), but when i hit Paul'sheight even I weighed about 160. What I'm sayin is I don't know how this dude can get down to 147 and still expect to perform at the level needed to bea world class boxer.

HOLY #$@!
he stopped that pitty pat #$@!.

Paul %*%$@@+@%+*% Williams was throwing with Bad intentions

I am *%#+%@+ impressed beyond belief ...

What a show
eek.gif

Punisher did his thang, where 4wrestling at ????

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

oh snap, i saw buddy mcgirt in Vernon's corner. Maybe Sergio has a chance after all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Buddy has sabotaged many a career
laugh.gif

nah, I aint hoppin back on Paul's star yet

lol did Quintana really look bad? i heard that Williams is calling out Margarito and Cotto

Back
Top Bottom