[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Who's house is that & why is he there?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

*Cue the Ron is part filipino talks* lol

i'm sure some of you remember some pics i posted of my laker room...here's one to refresh...

2 of my all time favorite lakers, but Magic being my all time:
358725733.jpg

well...someone got some new toys...enjoy!!!
373435755.jpg

After watching that Ron vid, I've been craving Halo Halo. Haven't had one in a while.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Just checkin' in to show that I'm alive.
laugh.gif
Last we heard you were spotted in Solvenia making sure your boy Sasha didn't make their national team !

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Just checkin' in to show that I'm alive.
laugh.gif
Last we heard you were spotted in Solvenia making sure your boy Sasha didn't make their national team !

roll.gif
He didn't make the national team on his own doing. I was just there to support his failure.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Damn Kobe head is above the Escalator . I thought he's only around 6'4 %#*
Every post man, I worry about you.

First of all:

Escalator
1211_01_72---Escalator_web.jpg

Escalade
escalade_superbowl_white_lg.jpg

Second: You really think Kobe is as tall as Shannon Brown?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

what the hell? i thought Gasol after the injury wouldn't even play anymore this summer ..

Looking like one of the formidable Yugoslav teams of old, the young Serbian squad without any NBA stars thoroughly outplayed a lackluster Spain, clamping down on a Spanish attack led by Los Angeles Lakers center Pau Gasol(notes).
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

what the hell? i thought Gasol after the injury wouldn't even play anymore this summer ..

Looking like one of the formidable Yugoslav teams of old, the young Serbian squad without any NBA stars thoroughly outplayed a lackluster Spain, clamping down on a Spanish attack led by Los Angeles Lakers center Pau Gasol(notes).
mad.gif
mad.gif

I remember Gary Vitti giving him the greenlight to resume playing.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

373543963.jpg

here's kobe hangin' w/ josh powell

Buc out there stalkin Kobe still tryna tell him that TMac is better.
smh.gif

Lemme find out you Harding his knee and I'll track Tracy down and stab him in the finger with a paperclip, cause him to be paralyzed or some @#$%.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom