[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Originally Posted by nyk buc

373543963.jpg

here's kobe hangin' w/ josh powell

Buc out there stalkin Kobe still tryna tell him that TMac is better.
smh.gif

Lemme find out you Harding his knee and I'll track Tracy down and stab him in the finger with a paperclip, cause him to be paralyzed or some @#$%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by nyk buc

373543963.jpg

here's kobe hangin' w/ josh powell
Damn Kobe head is above the Escalator . I thought he's only around 6'4 %#*
Say what?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I've never seen so many fails in such a short sentence.
Well all you have to do then is just look at some of the idiotic BS Pretty Playa usually post's whenever he tries to comment or start threadabout anything basketball, Lakers, or Kobe related here on NT .

roll.gif

i've always loved them escalators.

%7BECBF3AE4-C748-403B-9F9B-B0505EE94C28%7Dflexible.jpg

[h2]Spain wins; Germany upsets Russia[/h2]

Comment Email Print Associated Press

WARSAW, Poland -- Pau Gasol scored nine of his 27 points in the fourth quarter tocarry world champion Spain past Britain 84-76 on Tuesday at the European basketball championship.

The Los Angeles Lakers center scored on a putback and then made a free throw and a 3-pointerto put Spain ahead for good at 74-73. That put the world champions back on track in the quest for a first European title.

"We kept our nerves under control and we also hit some important shots and played some good defense," coach Sergio Scariolo said. "We stayalive and stay in the competition."

Earlier, Germany upset defending champion Russia 76-73 behind 19 points and 11 rebounds from Jan-Hendrik Jagla.

Russia, which only has three players from the team that upset Spain in the 2007 final, fell behind early and trailed by double digits for most of the gamebefore narrowing the gap to 68-67 on two free throws from forward Nikita Kurbanov with just under two minutes to play.

But Heiko Schaffartzik hit a 3-pointer for Germany, which held on for its first win in Group B. Germany is without NBA star Dirk Nowitzki.

Russia clearly missed the top two players from its 2007 squad -- guard J.R. Holden and Andrei Kirilenko. But the Russians lost at the line, where they made just 28-of-49 freethrows.

"I don't know what to say about the free throws," said Russia coach David Blatt. "Sometimes it's contagious. If you see one guy miss,others miss as well."

San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker scored 23 points to lead France past Latvia 60-51 and atop Group B with twowins.

In Group C, a young Serbia looked nothing like the squad that stunned Spain on Monday, falling to a hot-shooting Slovenia 80-69.

Lithuania struggled in an 86-75 loss to host Poland. Turkey cruised past Bulgaria 94-66.

In Group A, Macedonia defeated Israel 82-79 and Greece improved to 2-0 with a 76-68 win over Croatia.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Just checkin' in to show that I'm alive.
laugh.gif
Last we heard you were spotted in Solvenia making sure your boy Sasha didn't make their national team !

roll.gif
He didn't make the national team on his own doing. I was just there to support his failure.

smh.gif

So J.Farm changes his number from #5 to #1.

What I tell you with that Smush comparison ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

i thought Pau was gonna be out with that broken finger
nerd.gif

he chose to play anyway?
It turned out that the injury wasn't that serious.. and was given a green light to play..

Originally Posted by Goldmember

nerd.gif

he chose to play anyway?
It turned out that the injury wasn't that serious.. and was given a green light to play..

Nawww... it's just that our boy is finally tough, he got that Kobe-symptom now!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Goldmember

nerd.gif

he chose to play anyway?

Nawww... it's just that our boy is finally tough, he got that Kobe-symptom now!
pimp.gif
I'll just assume you didnt watch their game against Serbia..
laugh.gif

^^^what happened against the serbs?...our boy pau got owned or what?

hey kenji u wanna go car shopping with me?...im thinking about getting a cadillac escalator
laugh.gif
wink.gif

This dude Lamar stays being Odumb even off the court
smh.gif
laugh.gif
somebody inform this dude Kim aint dating Reggie no more
laugh.gif

Hooking up with Rashad's sloppy seconds FTL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

So J.Farm changes his number from #5 to #1.

What I tell you with that Smush comparison ...
roll.gif

Say what?
laugh.gif

Going back to his roots I see.

81263m.JPG

Maybe he'll play inspired basketball this coming season, especially on defense.

Anyone cop the Laker 1's?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I had them in my hand, 70 bucks, and I didn't pull the trigger.
tired.gif

Those 09 Hall of Fames aren't too shabby either, but another pass.......
tired.gif

The hell is happening to me?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Anyone cop the Laker 1's?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I had them in my hand, 70 bucks, and I didn't pull the trigger.
tired.gif

Those 09 Hall of Fames aren't too shabby either, but another pass.......
tired.gif

The hell is happening to me?
laugh.gif

phat-lakers-pack-3.jpg

phat-lakers-pack-2.jpg

i like the black one...id cop but i wish the swoosh wouldve been either purple with a bit of gold or vice versa...so i guess i'll just stick to kobes forlaker colored shoes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom