[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

^ Jesus.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
come on man, what I tell you about warnin us before you do somethinlike that?
laugh.gif

How come you don't have any of the black Laker hats? Or do those just not fit in the picture or something?
roll.gif

Good stuff man.
pimp.gif

My bad CP. I forogt...LOL

I never bought a black Laker hat.... I don't know why. Now I guess I do need to go pick one up. LOL

Tupac nothing personal but i just don't see a grown man wearing those Lakers fitted in public
laugh.gif
I hope those are for collection only

Hmmmm. I have like 4.
laugh.gif

Maybe they were all purple and the Oregon border patrol painted all of em before they got into the state.
nerd.gif

It could happen.

I love the black Laker hats. They go with pretty much anything. The purples and or yellow or white ones are tough to match up unless you're going to wearshirts, or whatever to go with, and I don't have many shirts, in fact I think I have like 2. I need to do something about that.
embarassed.gif
Ima go check on that here in a bit today.
happy.gif

My Laker New Era fitteds.

The Black one stays getting rocked all day every day. I got the black one at the Team LA at Staples when Kobe debued 24 against the Sonics. The others werefrom Lids.com during the pinwheel days.

2rh3446.jpg

KenJi714 wrote:
Tupac nothing personal but i just don't see a grown man wearing those Lakers fitted in public
laugh.gif
LOL...

A grown man wears what ever the hell he wants.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by KenJi714

laugh.gif
LOL...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
QFT!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dyhard -- That issue came thru yesterday man, it is friggin beautiful. Major props man, 'preciate it so much.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dyhard be coming through with some legit stuff...check out his website...ive bought a kobe olympic jersey and a Laker colored dodger cap fromthere...they ship out quick too!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

laugh.gif
LOL...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
QFT!

X2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word
laugh.gif
...if i had those hats id wear every one of them for every day ofthe week
pimp.gif
...and whos gonna tell tupac what he cant wear...isnt he like a6'7 dude?...no one aint gonna mess with him

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dyhard -- That issue came thru yesterday man, it is friggin beautiful. Major props man, 'preciate it so much.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dyhard be coming through with some legit stuff...check out his website...ive bought a kobe olympic jersey and a Laker colored dodger cap from there...they ship out quick too!
pimp.gif

Yeah he does, I ain't even finish sending my first PM to him and it was in the mail already.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait for my Bynum jersey to come in the mail. The boys going to be a beast next season!
smokin.gif

el producto79 wrote:
tupac, I've looked all over NBA.com and I can't find the jerseys w/ the finals patch. Do you have a direct link.

Oh...my bad. Team LA store will put the patch on for you, you have to drop the jersey off with them and pick it up or they can mail it back to you.

As far as Laker new era hats the best places are the Team LA store, hatland.com or any Socal footlockers, FA's and Champs.

These are all the hats in my collection. The mitchell and ness ones are the best IMO becasue the colors always match the jersey perfect. Also check ebay I got 5 mitchell and ness laker caps for 70 shipped. These hat's on the site retail for 28 plus 12 bucks shipping on EACH hat. I made out well...

I just realized that I don't need any more laker hats...
laugh.gif

Where did you cop that LA Dogers hat in the Lakers colors in the bottom row? I just used eastbay's 30% off to cop a white one but I'mloving that one.

laugh.gif
LOL...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
QFT!

X2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word
laugh.gif
...if i had those hats id wear every one of them for every day of the week
pimp.gif
...and whos gonna tell tupac what he cant wear...isnt he like a 6'7 dude?...no one aint gonna mess with him

laugh.gif
It's not even like that. 6'8 or not wear what ever the hellyou want!

I support the lakers so I wear my hats, jerseys, shoes, wristbands and watch whenever the hell I feel like it! Rock what makes you feel comfortable I alwayssay!

laugh.gif
LOL...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
QFT!

X2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word
laugh.gif
...if i had those hats id wear every one of them for every day of the week
pimp.gif
...and whos gonna tell tupac what he cant wear...isnt he like a 6'7 dude?...no one aint gonna mess with him

laugh.gif
It's not even like that. 6'8 or not wear what ever the hell you want!

I support the lakers so I wear my hats, jerseys, shoes, wristbands and watch whenever the hell I feel like it! Rock what makes you feel comfortable I always say!

6'8 damn...i wish i was that tall
pimp.gif
....word im not 6'8 but i wearwhatever the hell i want too...especially here in the bay where i get so much hate for being a Laker fan
smokin.gif

Where did you cop that LA Dogers hat in the Lakers colors in the bottom row? I just used eastbay's 30% off to cop a white one but I'm loving that one.
check out dyhards website...hes got some on there

im just looking for a black laker hat, but since i live in the bay i can never find them. the yellow and purple hats would be a lil hard to match since i donthave anything to go with those colors.

NBA DRAFT / LAKERSLakers sell two draft picks with an eye on free agents
47720717.jpg

Pau Gasol, left, exchanges high fives with two of the Lakers key free agents, Lamra Odom, center, and Trevor Ariza.

They get $4.5 million and save a total of $6.2 million for selling two selections. General Manager Mitch Kupchak hopes the moves help in re-signing Lamar Odom and Trevor Ariza.

By Mike Bresnahan
June 26, 2009

With one eye toward free agency and another toward the bank, the Lakers sold two of their picks in Thursday's NBA draft for a combined $4.5 million.

The Lakers sat out the first round for a second consecutive season, selling the 29th overall pick to the New York Knicks for $3 million. Then they sent the 42nd overall pick to the Miami Heat for $1.5 million. In both deals, the Lakers also received a 2011 second-round pick.

All told, the Lakers are $6.2 million richer than they were before the draft, raking in $4.5 million while saving another $1.7 million that would have been guaranteed to the 29th pick over the next two seasons.

Thursday's cost-conscious activities will only help the Lakers' chances of re-signing free-agent forwards Trevor Ariza and Lamar Odom.

"It certainly won't hurt," Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak said.

The Lakers are trying to decrease the luxury-tax hit for a team that has already committed $74 million to eight players next season.

They could face up to $20 million in taxes if their payroll hits $90 million, a possibility if they re-sign Ariza and Odom when they become unrestricted free agents Wednesday.

On the other hand, there's always the chance that a team offers one or both forwards a contract offer deemed unreasonable by the Lakers.

"I don't know what the free-agent market's going to hold for us," Kupchak said. "If a competing team makes an offer that we don't think is a good basketball business decision, then it doesn't matter how much money you have, we won't match that or try to match that offer."

The Detroit Pistons will be more than $20 million under the salary cap and are expected to be aggressive in free-agency spending.

Atlanta, Memphis, Oklahoma City, Toronto and Portland are also far enough under the cap to sign Odom or Ariza, though they are not expected to be as active as Detroit.

The Lakers did end up keeping one pick Thursday, taking 6-foot-10 Texas A&M center Chinemelu Elonu with the 59th overall selection.

Elonu, who entered the draft after his junior season, faces almost impossible odds in making the roster next season despite being 34th overall on the Lakers' own draft board.

The Lakers' cost-control plan next season calls for carrying only 13 players, the league minimum. The team hasn't had so few players on its roster since also carrying 13 in 2002-03.

"We think we did the right thing," Kupchak said when asked about selling two picks. "There's a chance if we can keep our team together that we really wouldn't have roster space for draft picks. This year's draft, we felt, was not as strong down in the '29' range."

New York selected Florida State point guard Toney Douglas with the 29th pick. Miami took Arkansas guard Patrick Beverley with the 42nd pick.

The Lakers did not have a first-round pick last season because of the Pau Gasol trade with Memphis.

The Grizzlies also have the Lakers' first-round pick next season.

Future Olympian?

Ariza will be one of 25 to play in a USA Basketball mini-camp next month in Las Vegas, the first of several steps toward determining the U.S. roster at the 2012 Olympics.

Ariza, who turns 24 next week, will be joined at the mini-camp by Kevin Durant, Brandon Roy, Danny Granger, Andre Iguodala, Derrick Rose, Rudy Gay, Kevin Love, Russell Westbrook and Blake Griffin, among others.

Damn Pistons.....

We this is going to interesting. The only reason Lamar or Ariza would move to the pistons would be for money only. The pistons right now are not a great team.The only other teams involved are not a factor IMO...well maybe portland or ATL.

I just hope it all works out.

Hopefully the Pistons will be able to sign Turk and Boozer so they won't have anything left to offer our guys.

WOW the PISTONS trying to go after evetybody huh??

What are our backup scenarios if we do lose either one of them??

Ive heard MCDYESS but whoelse besides him??

i dont see us losing anyone to be honest. Think about it. Ariza and Odom just tasted their first championship and the lakers are only getting better (Bynum,Shannon Brown,Farmar) i dont think they are willing to take an extra 2-4 million to be on a losing team. DO IT MITCH!

Word
grin.gif
Unless Ariza and Odom is all about the money then I don't seewhy they would leave L.A to play for that pisspoor of a team call Detroit Piston. Playing in L.A is their best chance to win another championship. With an NBAfinal tested baby Bynum and Gasoft, this L.A team can only get better experience wise. Odom is already 31 and on the decline and Ariza is approaching hisprime. I think they would take pay cut to stay in L.A . I hope Kobe does the same though but freaking greedy bastard didn't want take no paycut
smh.gif

Hope the damn Pistons don't mess everything up. Good thing there are other free agents out there who might command their attention more and snatch up thosedollars.

LO would be straight BLUNTED if he wanted to leave beautiful Los Angeles for Detroit
sick.gif
sick.gif

I guess every year we just have to play with ska's heart..

[h2]Kidd Expected To Have Several Suitors[/h2]
Jun 28, 2009 7:43 AM EST

dal_40.gif
The Mavericks want to re-sign Jason Kidd, but several teams are expected to make a play for the point guard.

Free agency officially opens on Wednesday, and the Cavaliers, Trail Blazers, Celtics, Knicks, and possibly even the Lakers are expected to show interest.

New York can only offer the mid-level exception, worth between $5 and $6 million, while Portland is the only one of the aforementioned clubs with sizable cap room.

Dallas has maintained that re-signing Kidd is a priority.

Via Dallas Morning News

Dallas Mavericks

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

But my question is what do you do with Fisher? Fisher isn't going anywhere after that finals performance. We all lie ears but I think most ofus like brown a little better.

I doubt it happens but I will have an authentic on the way if it does...

Back
Top Bottom