2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

The ES jerseys would look a lot better if the escudo weren't so damn big. I dont like how the numbers and escudo overlap
ES needs to keep possession and pass instead of these lob passes that go nowhere.

smh.gif
at all this crying

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Did ya hear Mudo is going to Europe EZ? I wonder where though...
Yeah....good for mudo. Just about about any league in Europe is better than our domestic league.
Does anyone follow la liga de ascenso de Mexico? Fito and Castillo signed with Leon....is Leon close to moving up to 1st?

Originally Posted by EZLN1

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Did ya hear Mudo is going to Europe EZ? I wonder where though...
Yeah....good for mudo. Just about about any league in Europe is better than our domestic league.
Does anyone follow la liga de ascenso de Mexico? Fito and Castillo signed with Leon....is Leon close to moving up to 1st?

not even close, queretaro is moving to 1ra divicion
mad.gif
, the tijuana club(xolos) played the championship game against merida and lost it, so merida played queretaro for a spot in 1ra divicion, leon sucks tough

next year xolos, next year, next ascenso you will see a profecional team in tijuana
pimp.gif

^^ and they announce it way before they shoot it so defense knows what's coming and they regroup.

why would u center that in the air
smh.gif

Reyes and Corrales are useless...I'd rather Barrera play....Sad that once Julio went out w/Injury, the midfield dissapeared.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

If you guys get tickets to fly out to Mexico City, I suggest you guys stay low key. They don't play out there..
Have you ever been out there or are you just assuming stuff? I know plenty of people who have gone and never had a problem riding the subway in their US shirt. I went to Guatemala for a game and I think that was more dangerous than Mexico. I will ride the subway in my US gear, it's all part of the experience.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
I've been there so I'm not assuming stuff, I know from experience. If you're stupid enough to put yourself out there like that you better beprepared to have a bullseye on you.

Originally Posted by socluis90

If you guys get tickets to fly out to Mexico City, I suggest you guys stay low key. They don't play out there..
Have you ever been out there or are you just assuming stuff? I know plenty of people who have gone and never had a problem riding the subway in their US shirt. I went to Guatemala for a game and I think that was more dangerous than Mexico. I will ride the subway in my US gear, it's all part of the experience.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
I've been there so I'm not assuming stuff, I know from experience. If you're stupid enough to put yourself out there like that you better be prepared to have a bullseye on you.

If the US wins then I will worry.

wut the hell was that. that's the chance they needed. jamaica is stupid for not defending this lead all the way.

Back
Top Bottom