2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

marionthebarber ran on the pitch
laugh.gif

Said Earlier that Vela would give Mexico the advantage.

I'm happy for the gunner but it had to come against the US smh

Maybe Bob will realize now that MLS players will never hang wit Arsenal quality players.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Too easy... Hopefully your US squad shows up Aug 12
Yeah we will. The A team will show up, not this MLS all star squad. Btw where is Casey Connor
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Enh - team gave up after the penalty. Very little heart shown, but whatever.. Mexico wanted this one more from the start. I mean, they brought their A- team toplay our C team... that alone should tell you what this meant to us.

Still.. would've been nice to beat them just because I hate the mexican fans on NT
laugh.gif

Anyways... here's hoping Mexico still misses the world cup

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Too easy... Hopefully your US squad shows up Aug 12
Yeah we will. The A team will show up, not this MLS all star squad. Btw where is Casey Connor
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Connor Casey will probably play for the A squad because Bob thinks he is good or something

I'm just laughing at this now. We still have a 4th coming to us. Mexico is going to take out years of frustration on us LOL.

I know it's not the real team, but still...what a shame for USA to let it go down like this.

Originally Posted by socluis90

I'm just laughing at this now. We still have a 4th coming to us. Mexico is going to take out years of frustration on us LOL.

called it
smh.gif

laugh.gif
the hell is our backline doing? everytime i look up, Rogers is the only guy back on defense... our offside trap looks like an AYSO version.

Damn, sucks for Perkins.

He kept USA in it with some nice saves and the defense lets him down big time.

Vela with the vision, touch.

Gameee overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif

E q u i p o T R I c o l o r E q u i p o T R I c o l o r E q u i p o T R I c o l o r E q u i p o T R I c o l o r E q u i p o T R I c o l o r E q u i p o T R I c o l o r

WOW HORRIBLE DISPLAY OF HEART BY OUR TEAM. I AM ASHAMED OF THIS TEAM FOR THe display they are putting up.

Is cool, Mexican fans congrats. I been a long time since you won our soil. We will see you guys on AUG 12.

Back
Top Bottom