2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by CruzAzul9

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real talk the highligh of us soccer was knocking your punk !!$%* outa the 02 world cup and seein all my homies dad's break their tv's and call off work the next day. I will never forget that.
roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Awesome!! and you guys ended up winning the World Cup, right? We have memories where we win cups[/color]
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
1 Confed cup at home vs a Brazil team that wasn't at full strength? Other than that you're in the same $%*$ hole as us with one more prestigious Gold Cup title. LOL at "we win cups"

I still
roll.gif
at the reaction from all Mexicans that night were we sent you packing. I didn't say it was US best soccer moment but sure as hell was mine
smile.gif
I know it still burns you guys deep down inside.

US soccer has only been competitive for about 10 years. Give us time. We have more $ and better athletes than Mexico would ever produce. Just takes time. We'll win a WC before anyone in Concacaf.
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]That is +1 Confed Cup more than anyone in CONCACAF[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]More $??[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]U.S a World Cup.....?[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)] [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I like how the U.S dominated in Copa America 2007[/color]
pimp.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]They can't get out of the group stage there and they want to win aWorld Cup[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real talk the highligh of us soccer was knocking your punk !!$%* outa the 02 world cup and seein all my homies dad's break their tv's and call off work the next day. I will never forget that.
roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Awesome!! and you guys ended up winning the World Cup, right? We have memories where we win cups[/color]
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
1 Confed cup at home vs a Brazil team that wasn't at full strength? Other than that you're in the same $%*$ hole as us with one more prestigious Gold Cup title. LOL at "we win cups"

I still
roll.gif
at the reaction from all Mexicans that night were we sent you packing. I didn't say it was US best soccer moment but sure as hell was mine
smile.gif

US soccer has only been competitive for about 10 years. Give us time. We have more $ and better athletes than Mexico would ever produce. Just takes time. We'll win a WC before anyone in Concacaf.
That is +1 Confed Cup more than anyone in CONCACAF

More $??
laugh.gif

U.S a World Cup.....?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like how the U.S dominated in Copa America 2007
pimp.gif
roll.gif
They can't get out of the group stage there and they want to win a World Cup
roll.gif
roll.gif
IDK why I'm bothering with yal but to make it clear we took a similar squad to South America that year full of scrubs. We didn't take itserious and honestly didn't deserve to go with that %%!%%+ team. I'm still mad at Bradley for that because it was a straight insult to Conmebol.Anyways laugh all you want but I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is for the next WC. If Mexico makes it I'll do a straight bet to see who goesfarther.

For now I'm tired and going to sleep thinking about how good USA is since it makes me sleep better at night.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still
roll.gif
smile.gif

roll.gif
How salty can you be about this "meaningless"game? You said it didn't matter yet you're bringing a game in 02. I told you ya'll love to bring up the past. You trying to discredit outConfederations cup is hilarious. It's ok though, it's one more than you guys will ever have
laugh.gif
. It's not like we choke against big teams like Brazil anyway. We'reknown for beating them.
roll.gif
@ you thinking the U.S. will ever win a WC.With who? Adu?
roll.gif
..Right..
roll.gif
You guys sure are headed in the right direction with all the young bunch ofplayers we saw today. Today's game sure did show the progress of MLS soccer..
roll.gif
sick.gif
..Oh and I think you forgot.

Yeah your future sure does look better..

roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still
roll.gif
smile.gif

That is +1 Confed Cup more than anyone in CONCACAF

More $??
laugh.gif

U.S a World Cup.....?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like how the U.S dominated in Copa America 2007
pimp.gif
roll.gif
They can't get out of the group stage there and they want to win a World Cup
roll.gif
roll.gif
IDK why I'm bothering with yal but to make it clear we took a similar squad to South America that year full of scrubs. We didn't take it serious and honestly didn't deserve to go with that %%!%%+ team. I'm still mad at Bradley for that because it was a straight insult to Conmebol. Anyways laugh all you want but I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is for the next WC. If Mexico makes it I'll do a straight bet to see who goes farther.

For now I'm tired and going to sleep thinking about how good USA is since it makes me sleep better at night.
laugh.gif
Why don't you worry about getting out of the group stage before making bets
roll.gif

why dudes sounding so salty tho? No se enojen el que se enejo pierde
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pero arriba la seleccion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word to mom's saying. Its Monday, lets move on.

I didn't follow this cup one second. Is that picture true, or is it just a photoshop? Did Mexico really beat U.S. 5-0??? Also, did U.S. have their A squadin this tournament?

you guys are ridiculous
laugh.gif
(both sides)

i'm a huge US supporter but its delusional to think either team is that much better than the other...the only thing that really matters is how you play inthe World Cup, nobody cares if Mexico beat Brazil back in '99 (in Mexico btw) or the US beat Spain in '09, its the Confed Cup...what happened to Mexico in Korea/Japan? they got sent home in the knockout stage 2-0...in Germany they made it out ofa group that included Angola and Iran (before getting knocked out), big deal...if the US had that group they probably would've too...and if Mexicowould've played Italy, Ghana and Czech Republic I doubt they make it out either...the best Mexico has done this decade is get past the group stage, the USinto the quarterfinals (at the expense of Mexico no less)...that right there shows how similar they are in respect to world football...to sit here and argueabout which team is better is kinda pointless...each team pretty much dominates WC Qualifers at home anyway..if the US goes into the Azteca and wins, thenthat's something...but for Mexico to beat the squad the US put out there yesterday, its not surprising (ok the scoreline was but still...)...yea Mexicodidnt field their A team either, but you look at the caps out on the field for them and then look at the experience the US had out there...its not even close,not by a long shot
It's not like we choke against big teams like Brazil anyway. We're known for beating them.
you beat Brazil 10 years ago at home and then in a U-17 tournament...so you're known for beating them? really? the US beat Brazil back in'98 not that it matters..the bias on here is incredible

your most capped player said the US has a better team right now and im supposed to believe the nonsense on here?

get back to me when someone reaches a WC final

laugh.gif
mexican fans are too funny. they weren't saying a word 24 hoursago, now they win and can't shut themselves up. you guys better pray you win next month, a game you're telling us over and over again we stand nochance in. i've got a bunch of quotes in here ready to bump.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still
roll.gif
smile.gif

Now I'm a US Fan.. But I won't go out on a limb and be posting that bolded statement right now..

And I haven't seen this many rolling smilies in my LIFE
tired.gif

Originally Posted by elevenairs

It's not like we choke against big teams like Brazil anyway. We're known for beating them.
you beat Brazil 10 years ago at home and then in a U-17 tournament...so you're known for beating them? really? the US beat Brazil back in '98 not that it matters..the bias on here is incredible

Truth, the bias is shown in the stats...
[table][tr][td]28-06-09[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]2 - 3[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18-06-09[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]0 - 3[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09-09-07[/td] [td]Friendly[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]2 - 4[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23-07-03[/td] [td]CONCACAF Gol…[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]E 1 - 2 E[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21-06-03[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28-07-99[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10-02-98[/td] [td]CONCACAF Gol…[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18-01-96[/td] [td]CONCACAF Gol…[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]0 - 1[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20-07-95[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]04-07-94[/td] [td]World Cup[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]12-09-07[/td] [td]Friendly[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]3 - 1[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27-06-07[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]0 - 2[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19-06-05[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18-07-04[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]0 - 4[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27-07-03[/td] [td]CONCACAF Gol…[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]E 0 - 1 E[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13-07-03[/td] [td]CONCACAF Gol…[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12-07-01[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]0 - 1[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]04-08-99[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]4 - 3[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14-07-99[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]0 - 2[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03-07-99[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]2 - 1[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [/tr][/table]

Mexicans were going wild last night at the Chelsea v. Club America game last night. Luckily Chelsea took care of business or it would have been untolerable.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still
roll.gif
smile.gif

Now I'm a US Fan.. But I won't go out on a limb and be posting that bolded statement right now..

tired.gif

I truly believe that. It may not be anytime soon but it will definitely be before any other Concacaf team.

Like Craftsy said, Mexican fans were nowhere to be found to defened their team when they tied Guatemala, lost to Honduras, El Salvador, and the US the firsttime in this hex. Now they've all come out like roaches when you turn the light on.

And NT23 easy money then right?? Take my bet next WC. Now that Mexico won't have a seed I'm going to enjoy seeing you guys try to get out of a toughgroup.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still
roll.gif
smile.gif

tired.gif

I truly believe that. It may not be anytime soon but it will definitely be before any other Concacaf team.

Like Craftsy said, Mexican fans were nowhere to be found to defened their team when they tied Guatemala, lost to Honduras, El Salvador, and the US the first time in this hex. Now they've all come out like roaches when you turn the light on.

And NT23 easy money then right?? Take my bet next WC. Now that Mexico won't have a seed I'm going to enjoy seeing you guys try to get out of a tough group.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]lol because NT is known for having a huge soccer forum right? I got BigSoccer,FBTZ and RojaDirecta for that[/color] [color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]but I saw a topic on the Gold Cup and thought I would join inhere[/color]

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

you beat Brazil 10 years ago at home and then in a U-17 tournament...so you're known for beating them? really? the US beat Brazil back in '98 not that it matters..the bias on here is incredible
[table][tr][td]28-06-09[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]2 - 3[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18-06-09[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]0 - 3[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09-09-07[/td] [td]Friendly[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]2 - 4[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23-07-03[/td] [td]CONCACAF Gol…[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]E 1 - 2 E[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21-06-03[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28-07-99[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10-02-98[/td] [td]CONCACAF Gol…[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18-01-96[/td] [td]CONCACAF Gol…[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]0 - 1[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20-07-95[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]04-07-94[/td] [td]World Cup[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]United States[/td] [td]
[table][tr][td]12-09-07[/td] [td]Friendly[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]3 - 1[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27-06-07[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]0 - 2[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19-06-05[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18-07-04[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]0 - 4[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27-07-03[/td] [td]CONCACAF Gol…[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]E 0 - 1 E[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13-07-03[/td] [td]CONCACAF Gol…[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]1 - 0[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]View events[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12-07-01[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]0 - 1[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]04-08-99[/td] [td]Confederatio…[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]4 - 3[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14-07-99[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [td]0 - 2[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]More info[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03-07-99[/td] [td]Copa America[/td] [td]Brazil[/td] [td]2 - 1[/td] [td]Mexico[/td] [/tr][/table]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Was about to go on FIFA and post stats, thanks man. Apparently 10years ago = 2007, 2005 and 2003 (twice in same tournament) and 2001[/color]
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
mexican fans are too funny. they weren't saying a word 24 hours ago, now they win and can't shut themselves up. you guys better pray you win next month, a game you're telling us over and over again we stand no chance in. i've got a bunch of quotes in here ready to bump.
tired.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Atthis dude with the same comment again.... Expecting us to not celebrate a tournament.. to stand back and "accept the U.S is better"
laugh.gif
This tournament has shown Mexico has players to choose from unlike the U.S whoseem to only have an "A" team, claiming the "C" team are just "MLS Players".. well except for Gio and Vela all the players thereare from the local league[/color]

DownyBoy, CruzAzul9 point taken...i admit not being that well versed inMexico-Brazil i was only going off what was posted

my point was that when it matters (in the World Cup), Mexico hasn't done anything more substantial than the US

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still
roll.gif
smile.gif

tired.gif

Like Craftsy said, Mexican fans were nowhere to be found to defened their team when they tied Guatemala, lost to Honduras, El Salvador, and the US the first time in this hex. Now they've all come out like roaches when you turn the light on.

And NT23 easy money then right?? Take my bet next WC. Now that Mexico won't have a seed I'm going to enjoy seeing you guys try to get out of a tough group.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]lol because NT is known for having a huge soccer forum right? I got BigSoccer, FBTZ and RojaDirecta for that[/color] [color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]but I saw a topic on the Gold Cup and thought I would join in here[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Was about to go on FIFA and post stats, thanks man. Apparently 10 years ago = 2007, 2005 and 2003 (twice in same tournament) and 2001[/color]
alien.gif

laugh.gif
mexican fans are too funny. they weren't saying a word 24 hours ago, now they win and can't shut themselves up. you guys better pray you win next month, a game you're telling us over and over again we stand no chance in. i've got a bunch of quotes in here ready to bump.
tired.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]At this dude with the same comment again.... Expecting us to not celebrate a tournament.. to stand back and "accept the U.S is better"
laugh.gif
This tournament has shown Mexico has players to choose from unlike the U.S who seem to only have an "A" team, claiming the "C" team are just "MLS Players".. well except for Gio and Vela all the players there are from the local league[/color]

I wake up only to see that they're still salty
laugh.gif
. Ifthis tournament has shown anything it's that Mexico has much better depth than the U.S. I knew that as soon as they lost this game they'd use the"it's our C team" excuse. It's pretty pathetic. This shows the lack of progress of the MLS and that they pretty much only have their A squadand that's it.

^how can anyone discount the experience Mexico had on the field compared to the United States, regardless of whether it was your B, C, or Dteam?...nobody's saying it wasnt a great performance by Mexico..im not making excuses because the US played like $#!%, but the reality is Mexicoshould've won with the talent they had on the field..Torrado, Medina and Magallon have like 180 caps between themalone

i dont see the point of "they pretty much only have their A squad and that's it"? whats the A-squad record this decade against Mexico? of courseyour depth is greater than the US's, but when both teams are playing at full strength it hasn't been a factor

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still
roll.gif
smile.gif

tired.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]lol because NT is known for having a huge soccer forum right? I got BigSoccer, FBTZ and RojaDirecta for that[/color] [color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]but I saw a topic on the Gold Cup and thought I would join in here[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Was about to go on FIFA and post stats, thanks man. Apparently 10 years ago = 2007, 2005 and 2003 (twice in same tournament) and 2001[/color]
alien.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]At this dude with the same comment again.... Expecting us to not celebrate a tournament.. to stand back and "accept the U.S is better"
laugh.gif
This tournament has shown Mexico has players to choose from unlike the U.S who seem to only have an "A" team, claiming the "C" team are just "MLS Players".. well except for Gio and Vela all the players there are from the local league[/color]
laugh.gif
. If this tournament has shown anything it's that Mexico has much better depth than the U.S. I knew that as soon as they lost this game they'd use the "it's our C team" excuse. It's pretty pathetic. This shows the lack of progress of the MLS and that they pretty much only have their A squad and that's it.

It's not an excuse
wink.gif
Did you read my post on the 2ndpage. I knew before this whole thing started yal would win and I predicted your reactions lol. Here you go:

I really expect Mexico to win this tournament.

Bradley took a C team and is just using this tournament to test players out.

Mexico didn't take their best players but they have enough quality players to be favorites to win it all IMO. This team is more talented than any other squad in this tournament. They also have the pressure from their media to win this thing due to their recent bad performances.

I expect a US-Mexico final but Mexico will win it and they'll celebrate like they just won the world cup and count that win as "ending the curse" of their troubles vs the USA on American soil.

The real game is on August 12.
Call me socluisdamus.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still
roll.gif
smile.gif

tired.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. If this tournament has shown anything it's that Mexico has much better depth than the U.S. I knew that as soon as they lost this game they'd use the "it's our C team" excuse. It's pretty pathetic. This shows the lack of progress of the MLS and that they pretty much only have their A squad and that's it.
It's not an excuse
wink.gif
Did you read my post on the 2nd page. I knew before this whole thing started yal would win and I predicted your reactions lol. Here you go:

Mexico didn't take their best players but they have enough quality players to be favorites to win it all IMO. This team is more talented than any other squad in this tournament. They also have the pressure from their media to win this thing due to their recent bad performances.

I expect a US-Mexico final but Mexico will win it and they'll celebrate like they just won the world cup and count that win as "ending the curse" of their troubles vs the USA on American soil.

Call me socluisdamus.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yet you still come inhere arguing, being salty, like you have to prove something..
roll.gif

One thing this game shows is how badly the MLS and US Soccer is at developing players. How do you expect to win ANYTHING with these type of players the MLS isproducing.

salt.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still
roll.gif
smile.gif

tired.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's not an excuse
wink.gif
Did you read my post on the 2nd page. I knew before this whole thing started yal would win and I predicted your reactions lol. Here you go:

Call me socluisdamus.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yet you still come in here arguing, being salty, like you have to prove something..
roll.gif

One thing this game shows is how badly the MLS and US Soccer is at developing players. How do you expect to win ANYTHING with these type of players the MLS is producing.

salt.jpg

LOL

Wow I leave come back for work and see Nt23 STILL TALKING???

I guess you root for Mexico only when they win, cause every other time you post like once or twice.

Get over it people. Have your 5 Gold Cups+ your Home Confed Cup.

Let's talk about the real tournament which is the WC.

How many championships??? for Mexico 0

SAME AS US. Yet you folks been playing soccer for how long now????

How many top 3 finishes in WC???? Mexico 0

US??? 1 back in the day but hey Mexico never did that.

But I know. They will bring out the U-17 WC championship they have again, because that's like a REAL WORLD CUP to them.

Mexican fans stay salty. I will see how much crap you talk after the 12th.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still
roll.gif
smile.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]That is +1 Confed Cup more than anyone in CONCACAF[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]More $??[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]U.S a World Cup.....?[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I like how the U.S dominated in Copa America 2007[/color]
pimp.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]They can't get out of the group stage there and they want to win a World Cup[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that how blind you are??? Did you not see the team we took there???? Wow Mexico beat Brazil in the Copa America that year. Yet we beat you in the Gold Cup final to get a spot in this year's CONFED CUP. Umm which one would you take???? Mexico will never win a real world cup in out lifetime. You guys alwayshave a history of choking, and that my friends will never change. Its funny, how you win a GC and you acting like you won a WC. I KNOW THIS MEANT A LOT TOYOU
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get over it, worried about Aug 12th cause that will decided your fate to reaching SOUTH AFRICA 2010.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Wow I leave come back for work and see Nt23 STILL TALKING???

I guess you root for Mexico only when they win, cause every other time you post like once or twice.

Get over it people. Have your 5 Gold Cups+ your Home Confed Cup.

Let's talk about the real tournament which is the WC.

How many championships??? for Mexico 0

SAME AS US. Yet you folks been playing soccer for how long now????

How many top 3 finishes in WC???? Mexico 0

US??? 1 back in the day but hey Mexico never did that.

But I know. They will bring out the U-17 WC championship they have again, because that's like a REAL WORLD CUP to them.

Mexican fans stay salty. I will see how much crap you talk after the 12th.

This tourney we all know wasn't important. Krispac and Socluis said this in the beginning.

These dudes are rooting and bashing so hard for el Tri, about a non important tourney, right Kris & Luis?

So, why are you dudes going so hard on them? If you guys keep saying "wait till 8/12", why not let them have their fun and "save up the quotesto bump" and talk when it's all over?

Just my POV...

congrats to mexico..but its going to be a different story aug. 12...The Day The U.S. Re-Conquer mexico city...and all these mexico fans are all hyped up fornothing..at the end of the day all that matters is that is was half a vs. c , mexico is still in 4th place.

2-0

CruzAzul9 wrote:

socluis90 wrote:

TOUCH MONEY wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real talk the highligh of us soccer was knocking your punk !!$%* outa the 02 world cup and seein all my homies dad's break their tv's and call
off work the next day. I will never forget that.
roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Awesome!! and you guys ended up winning the World Cup, right? We have memories
where we win cups[/color]
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
1 Confed cup at home vs a Brazil team that wasn't at full
strength? Other than that you're in the same $%*$ hole as us with one more prestigious Gold Cup title. LOL at "we win cups"

I still
roll.gif
at the reaction from all Mexicans that night were we sent you
packing. I didn't say it was US best soccer moment but sure as hell was mine
smile.gif

US soccer has only been competitive for about 10 years. Give us time. We have more $ and better athletes than Mexico would ever produce. Just takes time.
We'll win a WC before anyone in Concacaf.

tired.gif

thats a real good statement..

when U.S. soccer created the IMG academies back in 99 they said they wanted to be a top 10 team and be able to compete for the world cup.

Back
Top Bottom